1971 Corvette Stingray Coupe -> Raffle Tickets $100

DForm

The Tempe Diablos are a charitable organization who raise funds in order to support community programs in youth, families, and education in the greater Tempe area.  Our fundraising is linked to spring training at Tempe Diablo Stadium and during COVID we have been hit hard with cancellation of games and lower attendance.  LC Classics has donated a 1971 Corvette Stingray Coupe for the Tempe Diablos to raffle off to help us raise funds this year. 

Tickets are $100 each with a max of 700 sold in the raffle.  It closes on 5/31 and the winner will be announced on 6/1 if at least 400 tickets have been sold. In the event that at least 400 raffle tickets are not purchased, the 1971 Corvette will not be awarded to the winner. In that event, the 2021 Corvette Raffle will convert to a 50/50 Raffle with one half of the gross proceeds from the sale of raffle tickets being awarded to the winner.  Purchase tickets here and read the full rules here.

Some more details about the car:

• 454 ci LS5 Engine
  • 365 Horsepower
  • 4 Speed Manual Transmission
  • One of 1,455 Equipped with Factory Alarm
  • Four Season Air Conditioning
  • Power Steering with Removable Rear Window
  • Engine Matches VIN Number

There are about 40 pictures online (https://www.tempediabloscharities.org/) for you to check out. 

I am sure these boards are heavily monitored and I hope you will appreciate that I am not trying to disrupt the boards but rather hoping this may interest some of you in this group.   

You must be eighteen (18) years of age or older and within the state of Arizona to purchase or use a raffle ticket.  Your purchase or use of a raffle ticket will serve as your confirmation of your eligibility and that you have read and agreed to these Rules. Board members of the Tempe Diablos and members of the Tempe Diablos are NOT eligible to participate in the 2021 Corvette Raffle.

AAA IMG_4062-1.jpeg

ABB_IMG_4099.jpeg

ABC_IMG_4083.jpeg

ABD_IMG_4070-scaled.jpeg

ADE_IMG_4103.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Jimmy S Venegas said:

I want to enter the raffle

Click the "purchase tickets here" link in the first post.

• 2 weeks later...
Azmotorhead

A winning ticket number has been drawn for our Corvette Raffle! The winning ticket number is 9143386, purchased by Gary Austin. Congratulations! Tempe Diablos Charities is grateful for the community’s support of our Corvette Raffle.

• Like 1