Happy Birthday to Robert of Robert and Elizabeth!!

P51tj

:party Ok, Happy Birthday to one of you, but just incase it's both well them double the birthday wishes!!! :lol:party

Robert and Elizabeth

Thanks everyone for your birthday wishes! It is Robert's birthday today. Mine is Feb 21. He is now 41 years old and states he feels elderly now. This is especially true since I tease him and tell him he is the oldest man I have ever done!!!!!!!! :agree

Wow! I feel really powerful now. I just edited a Mods original title for this post since Elizabeth finally let whose birthday it is out of the bag. :D

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!!

Oh oh, I hope the power doesn't go to Eddies head...... :D

Andrew

Happy Belated BDay here too....

Is anyone else have frightening flashbacks to the AnM or AorM posts..... Maybe it's time we make these two split up their login like Andrew and Melissa did.... Do we need a poll?

Robert and Elizabeth

Is anyone else have frightening flashbacks to the AnM or AorM posts..... Maybe it's time we make these two split up their login like Andrew and Melissa did.... Do we need a poll?

Hey Dawg,

Robert is not the one who posts on the ACE website. It is always me. He may be sitting next to me while we are on the website, but I am the one who posts. He is so computer illiterate he would never post if he had his own login. He also types about 10 words a minute compared to my 70+. FYI, he is next to me now telling me what to say!

Hey Dawg,

Robert is not the one who posts on the ACE website. It is always me. He may be sitting next to me while we are on the website, but I am the one who posts. He is so computer illiterate he would never post if he had his own login. He also types about 10 words a minute compared to my 70+. FYI, he is next to me now telling me what to say!

You got to love it. :D Get with it Robert. :devil

Yeah, get on it Robert. You ever notice how many typos nort99 has? :smilelol No one cares about it. :lol

and he needs to change his name to "nort05" now. :lol

He is so computer illiterate he would never post if he had his own login.

Ok! No problem Elizabeth, maybe we should change your name to "Elizabeth & Robert"... :smilelol