Welcome to ACE 0311 Devil Dog

Chameleon

Chameleon
ACE members please welcome new member 0311 Devil Dog. Post up a photo or two of your Corvette! We love photos!!
  • Thanks 1

0311 Devil Dog

Thanks for the kind words. Pics will follow. I have a 2016 Z51 A8 vert. LB Red with Kalahari. Borla X pipe, M2W, Solar TB, Vararam CAI, Range device. Dyno 415 RWHP

Current searching for a 68-72 C3.

Dan

P51tj, does your M2W switch allow you to keep your NPP exhaust closed at wide open throttle? I like to run my car at AMP and looking for an alternative to wiring the NPP valves closed. Thanks!

2 minutes ago, mikeCsix said:

P51tj, does your M2W switch allow you to keep your NPP exhaust closed at wide open throttle? I like to run my car at AMP and looking for an alternative to wiring the NPP valves closed. Thanks!

Not sure about others, but my M2W switch does not force closed the valve at WOT. There might be some mechanical hack to "wire" them closed. Disconnecting the vacuum line with do the opposite, so I'm not sure if there's some aftermarket vacuum pump that can be used to provide constant vacuum or not.

I ended up wiring them closed, but not sure if I even had to do that much. I have stock exhaust and followed their testing procedure using a cell phone and came in at 86.4dB, but who can really trust that kind of testing when you have Maricopa county monitoring every event looking to generate more revenue. Thanks for the response!

20 hours ago, mikeCsix said:

20 hours ago, theChad said:

Not sure about others, but my M2W switch does not force closed the valve at WOT. There might be some mechanical hack to "wire" them closed. Disconnecting the vacuum line with do the opposite, so I'm not sure if there's some aftermarket vacuum pump that can be used to provide constant vacuum or not.

I'm with Chad on this, still operates as normal at WOT, sorry, not what you were hoping to hear.