Prescott All Corvette Car Show

HarleyPat

• 4 weeks later...

:bump:    :bump:    :bump:    :bump:    :bump:    :bump:

FIRST POST UPDATED WITH MEETPOINT INFORMATION FOR GROUP ENTRY INTO THE SHOW ON SATURDAY MORNING.

I'm driving up the backway to Prescott on Friday; leaving the westside mid/late morning. 

Anyone interested in running up the twisties with me on Friday, please post up here.  

So I'm working ounce again on the GS getting it finished up for the Prescott Show.

I might be in a bit of trouble,  While I admit I do refer to the Vette as my other lady,  my Wife was not so sure

when I had her go backless.   She might have let that slide but.  She seamed a bit upset when she 

got a pic where I had part of her upside down, and to make it worse she even got a pic of me rubbing her bottom

side.

IMG_2707.JPGIMG_2701.JPGIMG_2706.JPG

Hey I told her not to get mad I would rub her bottom too.  Sleeping on the couch isn't so bad!

Okay the real story, working on the fitment of the aftermarket diffuser and prepping it to get clear coating.  It is the next piece to be changed to carbon fiber

replacing the carbon flash painted.  I plan to have ready for Prescott so far that looks like it will be done along with both taillight bezels being change to carbon fiber also.

IMG_2740.JPGAfter 5 coats of clear wet sand and buffed ready to put the rear end back together.

• Thanks 1

Ron you're amazing!  I wont even attempt an oil change!  (There's a story behind that comment and I'll tell it to you up in Prescott!):yourock:

• Haha 1

Looking forward to getting up there. You guys won't be able to miss our trailer... pretty sure the international space station can see it! 

42 minutes ago, Joeandgwen said:

Am I the only dumbass that spends all day detailing the car this early before the show? Please tell me I am not alone.

You are not alone...I just did that today, and my Vette is a daily driver so it is definitely going to accumulate dirt between now and the show...  :huh   not to mention the road grime and bug guts it will get on the drive up to Prescott.

17 hours ago, Joeandgwen said:

Am I the only dumbass that spends all day detailing the car this early before the show? Please tell me I am not alone.

Definitely not the only one, mine won't be anywhere near close to being ready so it won't be there. Maybe next time. Hope you all have a great time and I'll expect pics and vids.

20 hours ago, JohnU said:

I detailed my minivan yesterday!  😁   

6473656D-E89C-4221-B4CA-CE4F25136867.thumb.jpeg.6c3893a1cfd908740cb733e17457b630.jpeg

Good stuff for sure. But then again I also have a chemical problem, I’m sure I need help….

E3E172C5-AF3D-4E87-9CBC-E90D7F0E057A.thumb.jpeg.14ebeac85f3a916cf57fff3ba50f0601.jpeg

Donna,

I'll meet you at the school with about 8 cars.

German and Lucy

Chris and Debbie

Mark

Ken

Rollie

Rainer and Mia

others...

3 minutes ago, German said:

Donna,

I'll meet you at the school with about 8 cars.

German and Lucy

Chris and Debbie

Mark

Ken

Rollie

Rainer and Mia

others...

:ACE:

12 hours ago, Vette R & D said:

Donna

Ron and Debbie, and Dave and Cindy would like to meet Friday Morning to run the twisty.

:thumbs

MEET POINTS for anyone wanting to run the twisties up to Prescott on Friday morning:

Surprise, Shell station, Northeast corner of Loop 303 and Greenway Road.  10:30 am departure.

16520 W Greenway Rd, Surprise, AZ 85388

Wickenburg, Mobile station, Northwest corner of highway 93 and Vulture Mine Road. 11:30 departure.

37770 Vulture Mine Rd, Wickenburg, AZ 85390 

• Like 1

On 5/2/2021 at 12:31 PM, HarleyPat said:

UPDATE 9-10-21

For those planning on going up the back way on Saturday, we will meet at the Shell station at 530 W. Wickenburg Way, Wickenburg, AZ 85390….we will meet at 6am with a 6:15 departure time.  Please let me know if you are planning to go up with this group.

I believe this is suppose to be 530 E. Wickenburg Shell Station? Just verifying for others interested.

10 minutes ago, Footsam said:

I believe this is suppose to be 530 E. Wickenburg Shell Station? Just verifying for others interested.

Just looked this up and you are correct. Good catch, I will fix it in the first post...

Vette is cleaned and shined and ready for the trip to Prescott.

Hopefully, road grime and "hitchhiking" bugs will be easy to clean off when I get there.

Have a fun and safe trip there and back!

I’m going to drive up Friday, spend the night at Springhill suites and then come back Saturday evening. Won’t put my car in the show this year but I’ll be sure to fingerprint and all of the ACE cars I see. Lol

• Haha 1

I'm leaving on Saturday morning at 6:30- 6:45 from the McDonald's on Carefree just east of I-17. We will head straight up I-17 and then 69 into town.

22 hours ago, PhatVette said:

who's meeting up(saturday people list perhaps?) on Saturday morning in Wickenburg?

Hey James!  @HarleyPat is planning to run up the backway from Wickenburg on Saturday morning.  Not sure who else, you might PM Pat if you have questions.

Hope to catch you at the show!  :ACE: