Chipped paint

HarleyPat

HarleyPat

Need recommendations for someone to do a paint repair on a big chip.  West side preferably but I need it fixed so any ideas appreciated. 

I talked with these guys at Goodguys.  They have a paint shop in a van.   Www.touchuppro.com

I have some GM CRM touch-up paint and plan to do a couple of the bigger spots in the next week or two. If it works for me, you're welcome to the remainder of the paint. If it doesn't look good on my car (painting is not my strong suit :(), you can still have the rest and then practice on my car. 

Don’t short cut! Classic Gold is the only place I’d go. I know it’s in Tempe but your car is worth the drive.  

Grape Ape

I'm planning on sending mine under the curtain in a couple months for some needed repaint too. Going with Classic Gold as mentioned. They have been the only place I've ever taken my stuff. I don't have any recommendations for the westies though.

HarleyPat
On 5/1/2021 at 4:14 PM, HOXXOH said:

I have some GM CRM touch-up paint and plan to do a couple of the bigger spots in the next week or two. If it works for me, you're welcome to the remainder of the paint. If it doesn't look good on my car (painting is not my strong suit :(), you can still have the rest and then practice on my car. 

I wouldn't even attempt such a thing.  I know what skills I lack! 😊

HarleyPat

Thanks guys...going to see Michael Bennett at Classic Gold on Monday for an estimate.   My poor baby! 😷

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you all for the recommendation to Classic Gold! They did a fantastic job!