Good Tuners In Tucson

Clarence

Hello, all! I'm new to this forum, and last July I purchased my 2004 Corvette Coupe, a dream come true! My baby only had 11,000 miles on her when I picked her up, and I want to get the best perfromance out of it. I have added the Blackwing Cold Air Induction, and painted the calipers. I want to upgrade the exhaust to a Corsa system, but am undecided on the Touring or the Pace Car versions. I would definitely like more sound than stock, but not to the point of noise getting in the way of enjoying a long cruise. Any advice from members of this forum is appreciated, and I hope to meet some of you soon. :thumbs

I had the Borla Stingers on the C5 I just traded in. Alot of people complain about exhaust drone but we took a 5500 mi trip and not a complaint from me or the wife. You will definitely hear them and look out when you hit the throttle but cruising I like to hear a little exhaust.

Welcome to ACE and I have the Pace car system and love them! I also have the intake and headers and the thing will bark when you want it to and at cruise the sound is pleasing with little to no drone!

We have the touring kit on my wifes C-6 and it has no interior drone at all. It could be a little louder, but that car is such a pleasure to drive that we (her) didn't want to mess that up with poss. exhaust drone. If I was the primary driver I would've got the pace car kit, but my wife isn't really into that. Go with pace car...Joe

Welcome to ACE and I have the Pace car system and love them! I also have the intake and headers and the thing will bark when you want it to and at cruise the sound is pleasing with little to no drone!

I have to put in my .02 -

Put the Corsa exhaust on my L-98 / C4. It is actually the set for the LT-1, which bolts right up. Initially, I ran it for awhile without the catalytic con'vrs and really enjoyed the bark she had along with a nasty snarl in the high side. Even then, at cruise it was quiter than stock and there was no drone at all, at the usual RPMs. Since then EM put on the cat's and the sound is just perfect. I know my neighbors were hating me before they went on, especially when I was going out at 4 AM for flights. I let her warm up one morning and strolled the trash can down to the curb and kind of muttered to myself "shiite, that's LOUD, I bet the neighbors love that"...and as I walked back past the house I could hear a couple of windows rattling next door.

:leaving

Anyway, the point is I'm real happy with the Corsa, both Joe and EM recommended them, and I have to back Eddie up, having spent time both beside and behind him on cruz's (nice on the go, and mild at speed), though I never did get to fly right seat with him.

Gotta go....time to fly! See you all at Sam's tomorrow!!!!!!

Michael

Mike @ AZ Power and sound is going to do a custom exhaust on mine give him a call.....

Mike

480-966-1168