Great news. Prescott show is on.....

SixAddict

I received this email recently and it looks like the Prescott show will be a go. I’ll wait for official confirmation and thread from Pat. 

Hey Corvette Friends,
It has been a really tough year for all of us. The Horses locked up in the Garage wanting to breathe fire and burn rubber was just a vision in everybody's head for the past Covid Virus year. We hope each and every one of you and your loved ones have stayed safe and healthy. 

Attached, please find a current Prescott Corvette Car Show Newsletter that will give you some important information about the Show September 23,24, & 25th.  INDEED, the Show is on ...
We have had many concerns and questions about the Show and the most frequently asked question of all has been "...will there be a 2021 Corvette Car Show hosted by the Prescott Vette Sette Corvette Club this year ?". 

Please Note - If you received this mail by mistake, please forgive. We have over a thousand people that have been to our shows or have asked for information in the past and we are trying to update our Mail List. If you do not want any further communications regarding the Prescott Car Show, please send us a quick note and we will remove you from our list. Please be assured that our contact lists are private and will always remain that way.

Warm Regards,
Save the Wave !

Tom Jones, President 
  • Upvote 1

I got the same email.  In fact, they've asked me if I would be a judge this year.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1