Just a thought..Vegas weekend

motogplvr

Idk if anyone would be interested but a cruise to Vegas for a weekend or extended weekend this summer could be legit. This is kind of assuming COVID has pissed off enough to make it relatively normal.

I guess pick a weekend you want to go and see about reservations.. people are looking for stuff to do so you might get a few interested members...

Thanks for stepping up to set up an ACE event.  :ACE:

Chameleon

@motogplvr, if you haven't already, please take a look at the link in the header above on "how to create an ACE event" for helpful information.

In past years we had an annual overnight cruise to Laughlin that was an absolute blast and very well attended back in the day.  If you search in the "ACE Events" section, you can see how that overnighter was organized.  

Grape Ape

Ahhhhhh, the OG Sonny.....or was it Sunny? I didn't make the 1st one as I barely knew y'all.

Grape Ape

Yep, my bad...YELLER Sunnie. Been a while.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2021 at 12:55 PM, Chameleon said:

@motogplvr, if you haven't already, please take a look at the link in the header above on "how to create an ACE event" for helpful information.

In past years we had an annual overnight cruise to Laughlin that was an absolute blast and very well attended back in the day.  If you search in the "ACE Events" section, you can see how that overnighter was organized.  

This thread was more of a feeling out to see what interest there might be. It's questionable whether Nevada will stop mandating masks indoors and if that's the case my desire to go this year is pretty low. I do think it would be good when that restriction is/can be lifted. 

11 minutes ago, motogplvr said:

This thread was more of a feeling out to see what interest there might be. It's questionable whether Nevada will stop mandating masks indoors and if that's the case my desire to go this year is pretty low. I do think it would be good when that restriction is/can be lifted. 

Absolutely something to keep in mind for future!  :ACE: