Welcome Clarence

Desertdawg

Hello Clarence :howdy

Year of Corvette 2004

Color Silver

Welcome to ACE!

Be sure to check out the events section...

Hello Clarence :howdy

Year of Corvette 2004

Color Silver

Welcome to ACE!

Be sure to check out the events section...

Thank you Desertdawg, and hello to all! I have a new thread I just posted; I'm looking for a good tuner in Tucson, and I have questions about the Corsa exhaust systems. Any members have the Pace Car or Touring muffler systems installed? I would be interested to hear them on an actual Corvette instead of the internet files that give me some idea, but the real thing is what I need to hear. Thanks for this forum! :D

Welcome Clarence! :howdy

I'm sure there will be a group coming to the Gila Bend BBQ and you will no doubt be able to hear just about every exhaust combo there. Just a thought

I'm sure there will be a group coming to the Gila Bend BBQ and you will no doubt be able to hear just about every exhaust combo there. Just a thought

Thanks Eddie 44! When is the BBQ @ Gila Bend?

The BBQ is an annual (5th) thing. Last year I think we had about 40 Vettes and 60 people. Everyone is welcome, just go to the below link and express your interest so they can get an accurate head count for food purposes.

Gila Bend BBQ

The BBQ is an annual (5th) thing. Last year I think we had about 40 Vettes and 60 people. Everyone is welcome, just go to the below link and express your interest so they can get an accurate head count for food purposes.

Gila Bend BBQ

The events section has all our other lunches, cruises, etc. Unfortunately most are around the Phx area but we did just get back from the Sierra Vista area last month. You're also welcome if you want to come up to the Phx. area. Hope to see you soon! :thumbs

Robert and Elizabeth

Howdy from Gilbert and welcome to ACE! This is one fun group of Corvette lovers. You will enjoy yourself here on the ACE website and also at our gatherings. I know we have!!

Guest XLR8TNC5

Welcome to ACE and we definitely would like to extend the invitatio for you to come out and check out the events. Yes, you will have a bunch of exhaust combos to hear if you do.

I think P51tj runs a Corsa exhaust, but I think it is the Indy's! Im not for sure on that though.

Take care and welcome again to ACE.

I think P51tj runs a Corsa exhaust, but I think it is the Indy's! Im not for sure on that though.

:yesnod

welcome grom glendale

:D Cahd. You are the KING! :clap

Hey Clarence! :howdy and welcome to ACE grom Peoria! :chris

Just keep an ear open, someone here will have the combo you think you want! :thumbs