Oro Valley Freddy's weekly car shows

Doober

Every Friday evening, except for the last week of the month when it's on Saturday evening.  They also list Cars & Coffee on their calendars.

I'm not sure if anyone from the club that hosts is here, but they used to do the shows at Orange Grove/Thornydale... then if I remember right some wise guy lost a finger and caused an accident messing with someone else's vehicle (I believe it was some type of military atv), and they had to stop doing shows.  I think they had stopped for a while once everything hit the fan last year with covid, but it looks like they're doing shows again.

I haven't been in quite a while because I've had class at PCC 4:30-9:30 Fridays.  Friday night shows usually have a smaller turnout, I don't think I've seen more than 20 cars, they do have quite a few regulars.  The Saturday shows usually have quite a few.  The only downside is it's right next to a BASIS school (backside of the parking lot), so they tend to make a fuss over any engine revving or shenanigans like peeling out when you leave.

I'm not affiliated or anything, but I know the need to keep the word out for car shows.

https://www.obsessionscarclub.com/

April's calendar for example

May be an image of car and text that says 'APR2021 SUN MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT 05 01 02 FREDDY FRIDAY CRUISE-IN 06 MALL 03 07 3PM 08 09 10 FREDDY'S FRIDAY TUCSONCARS 12 6PM- 8PM 13 10AM 14 18 19 60'SAND BEFORE! 16 17 15 FREDDY' NIGHT 6PM- 20 21 22 26 28 24 FREDDY" LAST SATURO YCAR SHOW 3PM- 8PM 30 29'

Awesome, glad they're starting things back up again down your way. Haven't heard much from anyone down there for a while. Hope they have great turnouts for them.