Turn signal stops when engine is warm...

RX4HP

So I've looked all over the place on the big forum and not sure how to fix it. 

My 2007 vette has the rapid blink to show a bad bulb,  replaced both side in the front of the car.  Both worked when done then yesterday the same driver side one stopped working,  and this morning it worked,  left the car running for awhile and it stopped working again.   So it has something to do with the heat of the engine,  i checked the bulb and its fine.  Any ideas guys ?  I also pride the connections in the socket to make sure they contact the bulb well also.  The running lights are working fine on the same bulb.   Its odd that only 1/2 the bulb is working right ?  Both filaments are not broken. 

If it was a ground issue the bulb wouldn't work right  ??

Please help I'm taking a road trip soon 

Thanks

Hazards do work... wag ?

Is there a relay ?  Looked under the hood fuse box but non list the turn signals 

Did you try sticking LED bulbs in there?  Sounds like hyper flash maybe?  If you have added LED bulbs you'll need to add a resistor to get your blinkers to work normally

Other than that, I have heard on early C6's some instances of the fuse block under the hood expanding/contracting due to heat and messing with connectivity.  You might want to check the C6 tech section of corvette forum, the big board as its known

Thanks guys... i did read about the fuse block thing.  I never tried led lights just plain bulbs.

My buddy recommended a car electrician so i may hit them up.

I'm assuming the rear lights work properly, which rules out everything except an intermittent broken connection on the left front. The first thing to try, is to replace the bulb. Since you replaced both front bulbs to fix the original problem, one was apparently still good and could be used as the test bulb to identify if the new one has a broken filament, similar to the old Christmas tree flashing lights that incorporated a bi-metal (spring) that heated and cooled to make and break the connection.

If you already threw away both old bulbs, then swap the left for the right. If the intermittent problem has then switched sides, it's obvious the new bulb was defective and needs replaced. If the intermittent issue remains on the left side, then the problem is either in the socket or the wiring, which IIRC neither come close enough that engine heat could cause an intermittent failure.

I'm betting on the bad bulb.

I have a old bulb or can swap sides easy enough.   I stopped by a place my buddy recommended and even he was a bit confused.   I need to try this and also read up the post about it on the big board... some guy fixed his car, but messing with the whole vuse box seems scary.