Welcome to ACE motogplvr

Chameleon

ACE members please welcome new member motogplvr. Post up a photo or two of your Corvette! We love photos!!

@motogplvr from your name I guess you love fast motorcycles too??? :devil   

20210404_100424.thumb.jpg.f68e5e72ba0501add8428c9cffca15a7.jpg

Thanks for the welcome guys. Yeah I used to own a 2007 R1 and before that a 03 600RR. Maybe I'll get another bike at some point. Here's a picture of the Vette with the new wheels that thankfully showed up yesterday. Lazy Sunday so garage picture is all I can do right now 😊

• Like 1

Also had a 2002 firebird formula (heads/cam/exhaust/nitrous) and a 2010 camaro ss (cam and exhaust). Figured it was time to get a vette as I'm inching towards 40 🤣

4 hours ago, motogplvr said:

20210404_100424.thumb.jpg.f68e5e72ba0501add8428c9cffca15a7.jpg

Thanks for the welcome guys. Yeah I used to own a 2007 R1 and before that a 03 600RR. Maybe I'll get another bike at some point. Here's a picture of the Vette with the new wheels that thankfully showed up yesterday. Lazy Sunday so garage picture is all I can do right now 😊

3 hours ago, motogplvr said:

Also had a 2002 firebird formula (heads/cam/exhaust/nitrous) and a 2010 camaro ss (cam and exhaust). Figured it was time to get a vette as I'm inching towards 40 🤣

Those wheels look really good!

Those are some nice bikes you had!  I had a 954RR about 15 years ago, crazy fast.  I've got a Harley and a couple of Ninjas right now, a 300 and a 1000 touring bike.  I love my Vette, but I'll never quit riding bikes as long as I can physically manage it. :partydance: