April ACE Cruise & Lunch

Chameleon

51 minutes ago, David j said:

sorry, something came up and we can't make this run as hoped.  have a good time... great roads !

Thanks for letting us know!  Catch you next time. . .:ACE:

Hey chameleon, can you include our east side meeting point at 8am on your original post? Just in case anyone wants to join us there. 

To you all people we miss, it’s hard to wear masks when no one else is. It feels a little foolish, ok a lot foolish. I’ve have made it a year without having to close down my business and it’s because we’ve stayed away from everyone and not had a life and haven’t participated in any car events at all which has been so hard. This is our first group meet since. I know a lot of you have had your shots, we are so close to our second shots next week. So please understand we will be wearing masks Saturday and not being the huggy normal.  We miss you all so much and can’t wait to get those hugs and can’t wait to share lunch with you after our second shots. We are so close to this end and don’t want to screw it up. 
Looking forward to seeing you Saturday. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, aenigma said:

To you all people we miss, it’s hard to wear masks when no one else is. It feels a little foolish, ok a lot foolish. I’ve have made it a year without having to close down my business and it’s because we’ve stayed away from everyone and not had a life and haven’t participated in any car events at all which has been so hard. This is our first group meet since. I know a lot of you have had your shots, we are so close to our second shots next week. So please understand we will be wearing masks Saturday and not being the huggy normal.  We miss you all so much and can’t wait to get those hugs and can’t wait to share lunch with you after our second shots. We are so close to this end and don’t want to screw it up. 

Don't apologize for making a smart decision for yourself and your loved ones, ever. 

Ever

Did I say ever yet???  :lol 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

First post on the site. I live in Bagdad, However I'll be working night shifts at the time. If I can wake up early enough to come and say hi I will join the fun. 

1 minute ago, tubadude said:

First post on the site. I live in Bagdad, However I'll be working night shifts at the time. If I can wake up early enough to come and say hi I will join the fun. 

Would be great if you can make it out!  :ACE:

4 hours ago, aenigma said:

Hey chameleon, can you include our east side meeting point at 8am on your original post? Just in case anyone wants to join us there. 

Done. :thumbs

:bump: East side folks, please see first post for update! :bump:

5 hours ago, aenigma said:

Don’t apologize for being responsible!

I’ll be the one in the super... well you know.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tubadude said:

Congrats, I believe you may be the first ACE Bagdad-ian, that sounds like a legit statement in my head at least.  

Well.. random me is in.. maybe with a out of towner vetty I met that's looking for a cruise .. Pollo loco.. me (maybe +1)

Paul Holdeman

Hey Peeps,

We are sorry, but we have to drop out of this cruise.  I know ya'all will have an amazing drive, it is definately one of my favs!

Keep your shiney sides on top!

Cheers!

Paul Holdeman 

Would like to join the group. We can meet at Wickenburg. Is anyone leaving from the west side around Sun City West?

Ray Helt

2 hours ago, Paul Holdeman said:

Hey Peeps,

We are sorry, but we have to drop out of this cruise.  I know ya'all will have an amazing drive, it is definately one of my favs!

Keep your shiney sides on top!

Cheers!

Paul Holdeman 

Thx for the update, catch ya next time!  :ACE:

Welp, I'm off to bed, drive safe everyone, watch out for cows the last 20 miles or so. I'll try to take up and be at the steakhouse by noon

11 hours ago, Ray Helt said:

Would like to join the group. We can meet at Wickenburg. Is anyone leaving from the west side around Sun City West?

Ray Helt

I live in Avondale and will be picking up the 60 to Wickenberg from the 303. Should be passing thru there @ 9.

Thanks Donna for setting the cruise up.  It was great seeing a nice turnout today and some seeing some peeps that we/I haven't seen in quite a while.

Thanks to everyone who participated and made this event great.  I counted 26 Corvettes (including one C8), one Porsche 911 and one "chase" Cadillac.  Had some new peeps come out to join us and some long-time members (Dvl4evr and SLAMMER) who literally have not been sighted in years, so it was good to see them back.  

With my disclaimer that I am NOT a photographer and I take really lame pictures, below is what I have to offer.  If you don't see yourself, it's because the picture I took sucked.  :unsure   Sorry.   Hopefully some more competent photographers in the group will post up what they've got!

20210410_113907.thumb.jpg.bd810fd01a4b1ca2689f0a72d7aaf9d3.jpg20210410_114005.thumb.jpg.bd0c57f2594125dcf25e2e95dc438d2b.jpg20210410_114200.thumb.jpg.7d9dec2b9ff544a03a4a2d2112b68297.jpg20210410_114018.thumb.jpg.c81c9d9f881b845148e71de98c265347.jpg20210410_113923.thumb.jpg.c2bef4c8250206a98f987dbc22f18dd8.jpg20210410_114140.thumb.jpg.a7e990556b00c48f51a7c96be96af684.jpg

Sorry we missed you all. Car's been down for a couple weeks and finally got it back drivable today. Been doing a couple things I'll list in the Mod section. Looks like it was a fun day.

What a blast. Donna never disappoints with her cruises. Met some awesome new people today, saw some gorgeous cars and scenery.  Food was really good too. Can't wait for the next one.  Hint hint Donna. 

20210410_111937.jpg