Looking for my dads 1965

Drew Fassler

Drew Fassler

Hello! I’ve been searching for my dads 1965 Corvette. It was Rally red with black interior, tan convertible top and side pipes. He passed away in 2003 and was given to a local dealership in Northern Kentucky to sell (not by me). I have been searching for the past several years and haven’t located it. Wondering if I would have any luck on here. My family is a corvette family and currently we have a 2014 Rally Red and a 2020 Black Z51. This would mean a lot to our family If we could buy it back. The VIN is 194675S106779, I ran it through a site that showed the last time it was sold was 2019 in Arizona from someone from Iowa. It had a custom speaker box in the back. Finger crossed 🤞🏻one day we will be reconnected. 

Drew - Hope you are successful in finding your Dad's 65 Roadster.   Your story sounds familiar, have you already posted it on the Corvette Forum?  I did a search but didn't find anything.  

Anything else you can tell us about the roadster, such as which horsepower engine, any options you might remember, anything non-stock like wheels or body mods, anything like that might help in the search.

Good Luck,

Mike T - Prescott AZ