HUGE CHARITY CAR SHOW

SixAddict

My day just became available I believe from whatI read in that thread so I may have to sign up for this one. I'll see what happens in the next couple days. I was planning on driving the race track but it seems to be sold out right now. If it stays that way I'll be able to go.

• 2 weeks later...

Good seeing you at the show. Also saw Ron & Eva there so got to visit with them too. Great show.

Nice seeing everyone. Ron and Eva, Ron and Deb, Congrats Mark. I cut out a little before 1.

Nice meeting the plum crazy dodge boy, but his dodge is hemi orange...???  :lol   

5 hours ago, SixAddict said:

Nice seeing everyone. Ron and Eva, Ron and Deb, Congrats Mark. I cut out a little before 1.

Nice meeting the plum crazy dodge boy, but his dodge is hemi orange...???  :lol   

Likewise for sure,but it’s TorRed lol. I know,you were blinded by the CCW’s 🤣

• Upvote 1

My neighbor went to that show and won best in show, I think it was? He had the #98 Daytona. I had other stuff to do and didn't go.

20200906_070612.jpg

10 hours ago, y2krtaf said:

Likewise for sure,but it’s TorRed lol. I know,you were blinded by the CCW’s 🤣

Yes for sure on the CCW’s. And yes your vision gets worse with age, sorry about the color mix up, even with glasses I don’t see so well.....:lol 

F8D77F69-6D3F-4C97-B5B7-B2FE05EBC07A.thumb.jpeg.bc714b987b36446db6ea52a9bfe92d6f.jpeg

His car was very worthy of winning  for sure. 

1 hour ago, Buccaneer said:

My neighbor went to that show and won best in show, I think it was? He had the #98 Daytona. I had other stuff to do and didn't go.

• Haha 1

Here's the little video I made of it. I was parked 2 spots down from the #98 in my '98....🤪

Great Vid Mark, THX for sharin.  Congrats on the new hardware and that Yeller 62 Vette...well just DROOL!