CANCELLED - Route 66 Rod Run

Dave64

Thanks. Yes. That's what I meant.  I'm interested in going, but hotel/motel availability is a big question. 

I made reservations a week+ ago at the Wayfayer Inn (Best Western) in Kingman (928) 753-6271

And Friday night in Williams at the Choice Hotel 928-635-4045.  Seligman motels, where the rally starts are a little rough and harder to get. Williams has a nice RT66 street to walk.

Cancelled for 2021

Dear registrant,

We want to start by thanking everyone for the overwhelming support. Like many of you, we are eager for the day when it is safe to return and gather for events. 

After careful consideration, the Association's board has made the difficult decision to cancel the 2021 Route 66 Fun Run. We do not feel comfortable hosting a large gathering at this time. 

All registrations will be forwarded to 2022. However, if you would like a refund, please email nikki@historic66az.com with your name and mailing address and you will receive a check in the mail. 

We do hope you still get out and enjoy a road trip on Route 66 this summer, just not with 800 of your Fun Run friends.