Is there anything new in this section?

73sbVert

Looking around here, and the latest post I can see is like 2019!!

Just wondering if this section/site is active, or if everyone has migrated to a different site or location?

Thanks, and looking forward to bringing my 73 'vert to see everybody when she's back on the road!

Cheers,

Paul

If you can see it... it's still active.  There's just been a scarcity of active ACE Tucson members. Tell your friends! Post some events! Even if you don't plan them, if there's Tucson meets, greets, cruises, or cars n' coffee's, we can at least get them posted here and in the calendar!

• Thanks 1

I’ll second what theChad said, post up your events, the Phx members are always looking for an excuse to cruise somewhere...

There used to be a “Topless Cruise” to Picacho Peak every year that was a great joint Tucson-Phoenix event.

• Thanks 1

Oooo! Topless!  Love it!

Hopefully mine will be streetable again soon!  I'm supposed to go see paint panels next Friday, decide which of the colors I like best, then he'll shoot the whole car with it.

Then trim back on, exhaust work, new alignment (all new suspension F/R, new steering, etc.!)  And finally able to drive!

I'll try to keep this up to date with the progress if anyone is interested.

Cheers,  🍻

Paul

21 hours ago, 73sbVert said:

I'll try to keep this up to date with the progress if anyone is interested.

Cheers,  🍻

Paul

Dawg, you know YELLER rules...:toetap

Paul, yes, please share!  We are always interested to see and hear about Vette projects!  There is also a  "modification and builds" section here on the forum where you can start a thread for your Vette  project if you want. .:ACE:

• Thanks 1

On 1/23/2021 at 1:59 AM, Desertdawg said:

The color on my daughters new 2021 chevy is pretty cool

EF13BA39-62B7-4AE3-94EF-6BB4AE45D1C6.thumb.jpeg.531b11da53936b9958ed9039e0c680f1.jpeg

That's actually pretty close to the color I'm looking at.  Trying to get as close as I can to the Monterey Red tintcoat that my 2007 had on it  Got SOOOOOO many compliments on that color!  Besides, I think Corvettes are supposed to be red!  Even Prince knew that!  LOL!

1291533219_2007Vetteconvertible.thumb.jpg.f7ff170e5a08d97a630f6442b4e36086.jpg

Yeah , I agree. Monterey Red is pretty cool. 
My C5 was Torch Red. I like to think that’s what Zora meant by all Corvettes are red...

• Upvote 1