It's been awhile, I thought I should stop by and say hello.

corvettech

Hello all it's been quite a long time since I've been "active" on here. I've had quite a lot of "life" happening that has kept me very busy over the last few years, but things are settling down a bit (ironic, I know). I no longer work as a professional technician, I now teach high school kids how to make fast cars faster the safe way. In order of life/death: I buried my father-in-law, had my first daughter, buried my father, buried my grandmother, I buried  four of my close friends to cancer and just celebrated the birth of my second daughter in august. 

on the corvette side of things I haven't changed much since I was last here, the procharger tune is done, I ended up with 534hp which was quite a bit more than I was expecting. I managed to squeeze an oversized oil cooler that has no business in the wheel well where I shoehorned it with my students. and I installed a water/meth for additional boost cooling and octane boosting mostly because Yuma has no e85 fueling options. 

I'm looking forward slowing down and to shooting the breeze with likeminded car people again. if you guys are headed down through Yuma give me a shout out, I can't guarantee that I'll have as much free time, but I will sure try and at least pop out from under my rock and say hello.

Hey John, long time no see. To catch you up on me, I’ve been working. :ack!!!

Sorry to hear about your losses and happy to hear the family is doing good.  
Maybe as soon as this virus crap settles down we can all get together again. 

The old forums here can use some young blood to breath some life back into it. Stick around and get ur buddies to join up. 

Well I don't know if I fit in that "young blood" category anymore. last year I made the mistake of asking my class " where were you guys at when 911 happened?"... none of them were even born yet. It was at that point when I realized I'm starting to get old. C5's and older C6's are starting to get down to the obtainable level for many younger car enthusiasts that are graduating from their Civic type R's I have seen the average age of the corvette owners going down to the lower 40's.