Pictures from Alpio's C&C in Troon

JohnU

• 9 months later...

Thanks for the photos German. 

This event is every second Saturday of the month correct? Our (ACE) calendar shows this first Saturday?

16 hours ago, SixAddict said:

This event is every second Saturday of the month correct? Our (ACE) calendar shows this first Saturday?

This event shows on second Saturday in October.  In November, you are correct, it shows incorrectly on the first Saturday.  There is an ongoing problem with the calendar that there is no way to select "second Saturday"  - all we can select is "every 4 weeks."  So, when a month has 5 Saturdays (as this October does) it screws up the following months.  All we can do is wait until this month's event is past, and then we can fix the timing for the next month and the following months. I missed resetting the first and second Saturday events after they had passed this month :(:hide: I have corrected them now so they are correct for November.  If you see any other issues like this, please either post up or send me a PM and I will fix ASAP!  

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Here's a few out of my phone.....    https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipM3FLgZRm6S073Rv0CrigsUMYqGlyb7J714_dCnzs-sLZBCVWBejSOOaZlx3qfaAg?key=akdNMUswRWVCZWQwd2ZnamRfc0NwQklxNkFYczdB

Alfa Romeo 2600 Sprint Zagato.  105 made, 63 accounted for.  A basket case sold for $250K.

1957 Chev hardtop is one of 3 know to have factory fuel injection. 40,000 miles.  Same family ownership until 2021.  Original paint thinning in areas and state inspection stickers still in place on glass.

GTO seen at Pavilions.

3 hours ago, JohnU said:

Here's a few out of my phone.....    https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipM3FLgZRm6S073Rv0CrigsUMYqGlyb7J714_dCnzs-sLZBCVWBejSOOaZlx3qfaAg?key=akdNMUswRWVCZWQwd2ZnamRfc0NwQklxNkFYczdB

Alfa Romeo 2600 Sprint Zagato.  105 made, 63 accounted for.  A basket case sold for $250K.

1957 Chev hardtop is one of 3 know to have factory fuel injection. 40,000 miles.  Same family ownership until 2021.  Original paint thinning in areas and state inspection stickers still in place on glass.

GTO seen at Pavilions.

I would be curious how the owner (or ?) knows that only three hardtops had FI when they left the factory.  There is a shop in the valley that works exclusively on the Rochester units.  Thousands were junked and replaced with 4 barrels unfortunately

I can say that the owner is a very prolific collector of American muscle cars and Corvettes. His cars are frequently in magazines and award winners at big shows. Over the years I’ve come to trust and rely on what he says. It should be noted that the car is a four door hardtop, a rarity in itself. 

Ron, Alpio's Cars & Coffee is the second Saturday of the month. Cars bein arriving around 6:30 and and it's over by 9:30. 10452 E Jomax Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85262. No fees, just arrive and enjoy.

• 2 months later...