Track rental recap and our tuner nic's TT Z06 on the dyno!

joe@cpr.com

We recently had a track rental and decided to do an overview video discussing the cars and also showcase our tuner Nic's recent TT build transformation. We do these about once a month to help our customers dial in their build and improve themselves at the track, if you are looking to have us build your car this is something we offer to provide an extra level of service. If you have any questions on these builds or want to discuss a planned build for yours please shoot me a message. I hope you all enjoy and please subscribe to our channel to stay up to date on all our weekly episodes! Thank you all for making 2020 the absolute busiest year we have ever had! We grew to five techs, three fabricators, expanded to 13k sq/ft and really pushed forward on development on some really cool builds you will see in the future. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Fun video, thanks for posting.

fixed your link for ya...

Tell nicD we said hiya  :howdy 

what’s the chance ACE members can rent the other lane ???

I do our rentals to help dial in our builds and customers. I every now and then have one or two open slots so i don't have to come out of pocket extra and will post it on our facebook page if there is an opening. It's one lane full prep no tech, drag radials or bias ply's only. 

It sounds like your limited on the number of cars allowed so that rules out a bunch of us on street radials coming out to play..

I was just asking because I saw the other lane just sitting there empty and thought it could be put to use with (ummm... potential customers). It was just a thought...

It was still cool watching the big HP cars running, Thanks again...

7 hours ago, Desertdawg said:

It sounds like your limited on the number of cars allowed so that rules out a bunch of us on street radials coming out to play..

I was just asking because I saw the other lane just sitting there empty and thought it could be put to use with (ummm... potential customers). It was just a thought...

It was still cool watching the big HP cars running, Thanks again...

I can have 15 cars and I only rent one lane because I want to keep it about dialing in the car and customer not racing someone. I don't allow street tires since it will pull up the prep. I would watch our Facebook page and when the next one comes up if I have an open slot I make a post and anyone is allowed in as long as they are on a drag radial and not an idiot lol. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.