0-60 In "no"

Guest Sidewinder

how colorful.

"I gott piss like a nine dick dog"

"It feels like it has 2 blind retarded mules humping each other"

The car needs to be replaced under the Lemon Law.

However the car was stuck in "limp home mode"... He got home.

I bet the shot diff was throwing engine codes and forced it into Limp mode.

my2cts

That Sucks!!! I think that I would have blown a gasket...mine! Robert :burnout

That looked like it was running a lot worse then limp home mode. I'm surprised it didn't break a motor mount.

I've been researching CTS V's extensively, saw the video on the CTS V forums. Motors are bullet proof for the most part, he did get a bad apple though. Unfortunately, it's the least of the CTS's issues, it's the rear-ends that tend to grenade on them.

I can find the link if your all interested, CTS guys kind of turn on him.

Just aren't that many high performance 4 door sedans out there.

I'm feeling the need for speed.............with 4 doors :D

Guest Sidewinder

We saw a guy at speedworld with one and it still had a temp tag on it. He tried to launch and broke. When they pushed the car off the line the ring gear was laying on the ground.

:devil Test rides available:

:eek Interesting vid, and usage of said vid.... if he got GM to make it right. :huh

:devil Test rides available:

:eek Interesting vid, and usage of said vid.... if he got GM to make it right. :huh

More of a Charger guy myself, the SRT 8 seems to be holding up well and currently is my first choice. Best bang for the buck. Also looking at the Trailblazer SS but I don't need two SUV's.................or do I :devil

I've got a year to make my decision. Really wanted a used CTS V, but when owners tell you to stay away from them, then you know their bad.

These just recently got my attention as well:

AMG

Here's the forum post to go along with that video:

CTS V Dude

I would have loved to have gotten the AMG Keith. Wife didn't need or want it so we got the C230 but she loves it. Shes got over 5k miles on it already with a good part of that on I10 between Phx and Tucson. Even as small as it is the thing handles really well on the road. I would recommend the MB.

I have been looking to pick up a Benz also. Looking for possibly S500 or S600 or a S55 AMG.

I am currently driving a 02 Tahoe 4X4 for my daily driver. So only time will tell.

Alot of used ones will be coming back in off of leases in the next couple of months.

Time will tell.

I thought with only 11,000 miles and one year old you call GM and they come get you. Of course it's only been 13 years since I bought something brand new, so I might be wrong.

Plus you get a loaner to beat the crap out of for a few days....

OOPS!!!

EDIT

We bought both kids trucks from a dealer in the last couple of years.....

We did end up getting something fixed on Sam's truck and ferd was more than happy to come get it and leave a loaner (it was used when we bought it too), we had a trip planned to town anyway so we dropped it off...

I have been looking to pick up a Benz also. Looking for possibly S500 or S600 or a S55 AMG.

I am currently driving a 02 Tahoe 4X4 for my daily driver. So only time will tell.

Alot of used ones will be coming back in off of leases in the next couple of months.

Time will tell.

I know I'm hijacking this thread, but a lot of good info being passed around.

Phil, have you checked out this site (one of many):

Swap Lease

Few good deals, found 2 or 3 cars I'd probably go for if I was in the market. I was looking for cars with less then 12 months on the lease and low end of term buy outs. Try before you buy, don't like it, turn it in. Most will pay you to take over the lease!

Time will tell.

I know I'm hijacking this thread, but a lot of good info being passed around.

Phil, have you checked out this site (one of many):

Swap Lease

Few good deals, found 2 or 3 cars I'd probably go for if I was in the market. I was looking for cars with less then 12 months on the lease and low end of term buy outs. Try before you buy, don't like it, turn it in. Most will pay you to take over the lease!

Careful taking over a lease. There are AZ revisited statutes about selling or reconveying encumbered property. If you're going to do that it's best to go through the original leasing company. Don't deal with any third party leasing outfits. You probably wouldn't be in any legal trouble but the original leasor would be and the original leasing company could repo the vehicle out from under you. Just thought I'd pass on my experience from working auto theft investigations for 7+ years.

Yes dad :D

Yeah, just an area I was looking at. I have my reservations about going that route, very skeptical of the whole process. Wouldn't even proceed unless I knew the original leasing company was in the loop.

I'm going to be picky about my next car, so it would have to be the right car at the right price. If your a smart shopper, you could land a really good deal. See what some of those guys are paying for leases :jd . Some of these folks got royally screwed.

My 4 door sedan itch was taken care of with BMW 745Li. Large car, good power and all the gadgets I can think of. PLus 100k mile warranty that tranfers to second owner. I'm happy now :thumbs