Change Of Occupation For Me

Dvl4evr

I wanted to advise you that I have recently left the Mortgage/Arms dealer(AR15's) positions I had & am now an Insurance agent. I didn't post this with any expectations from anyone, but merely to advise you that if you or someone you know are shopping around for home, auto, life, health, disability, long-term care, annuities, etc. that I will be more then happy to sit down with you.

Some of you may wonder why I chose the move. I loved the Mortgage business for helping people financially, but was looking to help people financially for a longer period of time. This new position allows me to help people financially throughout all stages of their lives.

As for the Arms dealer, that was fun & I'd love to continue to do it, but it wasn't making my wife too happy! As many of you with guns & wife might experience. :lol

Anyway, please PM me if you want to sit down & discuss any financial services needs.

Thanks

Jim

Do you deal with term life?

Term, Whole, Variable Universal & Variable or a combination of term/whole or term/Variable etc. Basically you name the life product & we have it. Plus a great thing about the company I work for, is that the policy is by my company & is not me brokering it through another company. That translates into better service, in my opinion!

Jim

i know this is probably not a question i should ask (but i must)

what company are you representing? i'd hate to bother you for information and perhaps already be with the company you represent (thus nothing would change except a waste of both of our time!)

if you don't care to post it, please PM me

my interests as of now, renters insurance and auto.

i know this is probably not a question i should ask (but i must)

what company are you representing? i'd hate to bother you for information and perhaps already be with the company you represent (thus nothing would change except a waste of both of our time!)

if you don't care to post it, please PM me

my interests as of now, renters insurance and auto.

No problem I'm more then happy to post it! I work for Farm Bureau Financial Services.

Hey Jim!

Good Luck with the switch - hope you and Mel had a good holiday. Doesn't sound like too much stress in the transition...in fact maybe a little less! :D

My career change is in high gear - left the Science Center back in Sept. ...been moving like a freakin' rodeo clown ever since.

I may crash the holiday party at ASC - maybe see you two there?

Michael

Michael

Michael, are you sure you want to use the term "crash", considering your new career???? :willy

Hey Jim!

Good Luck with the switch - hope you and Mel had a good holiday. Doesn't sound like too much stress in the transition...in fact maybe a little less! :D

My career change is in high gear - left the Science Center back in Sept. ...been moving like a freakin' rodeo clown ever since.

Michael

Thanks Michael. We had very good holidays, hope you had the same. It has been stressful lately though. Trying to get my business up & going & then Melissa went in for a Hysterectomy yesterday, so I'm going to be playing business owner & Mr. Mom for the next month or two.

From what I've heard I don't think ASC is doing a holiday party this year (could be wrong) so I don't know if there will be anything to crash. You could try crashing the Gala for Body Worlds though. :D

Hey Jim!

Michael

Thanks Michael. We had very good holidays, hope you had the same. It has been stressful lately though. Trying to get my business up & going & then Melissa went in for a Hysterectomy yesterday, so I'm going to be playing business owner & Mr. Mom for the next month or two.

From what I've heard I don't think ASC is doing a holiday party this year (could be wrong) so I don't know if there will be anything to crash. You could try crashing the Gala for Body Worlds though. :D

Send my "Get Well Soon" wishes to Melissa - you just hang in there and let us know if ya need some assistance. :yesnod

Michael, are you sure you want to use the term "crash", considering your new career????

Sorry Tim, I try to stay away from theh colorful language, but sometimes they are the only words that seem to fit - Ha! :D :D :D