Saturday 14th Cars at Casa

SixAddict

Posted on the big forum for those interested. I’m planning on going, even though every highway and byway is closed around me....:ack

5FD94172-D516-49A9-980C-17E2F24AC438.thumb.jpeg.ce63be61b16944f64c9af26cc7bddb99.jpeg

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
az57chevy

Last show for the "season"  Casa Paloma is at Ray and 56th Street - Southwest Corner

Hi Gang,

This coming Saturday, May 8th, from 7:30 until 10 AM will be our final event of this season. We will start things back up again this coming October. As we have been doing the last few months we will be providing Coffee, water and donuts. The weather says it should be from 66 to 81 that time of the morning. Lets have a great end to our season!

Thanks, 

--

Randy Coffin

480-763-1300
theshoppesatcasapaloma.com

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Buccaneer said:

What's this word...WORK you talk about? I may cruise over there if I can clean the dust off the 82 before then. :smilelol

Your '82 has dust???  :jd    Shameful!  :huh

... are you ready to sell it to me yet?  :smilelol

9 minutes ago, Chameleon said:

Your '82 has dust???  :jd    Shameful!  :huh

... are you ready to sell it to me yet?  :smilelol

:what: Yep, it was dusty from just sitting there. Still have the DRs on it and WILL be there tomorrow early with a few guys from my hood, one with a Daytona and the other with his modded RX7. I try to get mine out on Sundays early in the am when there isn't anybody on the road, but I'm getting too old for that early shit! :smilelolTried to get another friend and his 82CE to go and another with his 73 C3, 468 cube monster, but that may not happen. Anyway, hope to catch a few of you all out there...See ya! :wave2:

• Like 2

Nice turnout for the show, much more people than I thought it would be. Saw Joe and Ron there. Like Joe's NEW Z0 ride and Ron's NEW SC. I will have to start going there this winter, nice crowd. :thumbs OK Donna! Why didn't you go? :wtf: lol I thought Lonnie and Mo would be there, there were a few Vipers there also.

16 minutes ago, Buccaneer said:

I will have to start going there this winter, nice crowd. :thumbs OK Donna! Why didn't you go? :wtf: 

Sorry. :( I had a prior commitment for this morning and no way to do both. . .