Any Other Grape's Around Still?

Grape Ape

So I was thinking the other day, and boy did it hurt.....not sure if this belongs here or in the members section so someone can move it if it needs to be.

Anywho, I've noticed that when someone buys a '98 C5 in the medium pearl purple like mine, they come in, ask advise and what not to help them get the car fixed, running or whatever. THEN when they get what they want they seem to disappear to never be seen again. What's up with that? Do they get socially discouraged when they realize they've stumbled into the lair of the original Grape Ape and accept defeat, only to crawl back into their dark stank hole to never be seen or heard from again? Why do they never post anything anymore? I don't mind being the only purple C5 because we all know, THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!! Right! If anyone ever runs across them again tell them to get back here and keep me company. Just ranting because I have nothing better to do besides sleep, eat, work and poop. Not necessarily in that order. Have a great day, y'all...

• Haha 1

Hey mark....can I come over on your day off and have you help me paint my car purple? Ha

• Like 1

I’ll be your dingleberry Mark, mine might not be grape but it’s still fruity..   :Orange:

• Like 1

Okay, I got over it. Drove it to work and had some good therapy time and realized I'm good being the only one. No more ranting....😞

If you REALLY want purple we can do that. We can have it done in a couple hours easy. :FaShizzle:

You REALLY want another grape around? What I like the most about your car is its uniqueness......plus all the kick ass upgrades you have done over the years. Funny how a little behind the wheel time can be so therapeutic. I feel the same way. I cant paint my ride. Ive gotta try to be the best red one amongst the 47,000 other ones. Ha

• Like 2

5 hours ago, mrhusker said:

If you REALLY want purple we can do that. We can have it done in a couple hours easy. :FaShizzle:

Sounds like it's time for an old-fashioned Corvette Saturday. Let's just DO IT.

Everybody needs to BYOB (Bring Your Own Brush) and clean coffee cans for the paint.

Beer cans will work for paint, if you use tiny brushes for detail work. Just be sure to drink all the beer first.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Easy Highlander! LOL!

If wrap was cheaper there could be a whole slew of praple’s running amuck!

• Like 1

. . . my Vette needs paint.  I was going with the OEM color, but maybe Purple would be better. . . Purple on a C6 GS could be awesome.  Hmmmmmm....:pensativo:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've been working on some item that needed painted on my C7 as practice to touch up the nose, I guess the one could be purpleIMG_1521.thumb.JPG.4b503a0c9cca1145cde4b36445c1ff72.JPGIMG_1518.thumb.JPG.8afc22aff2d3081657a0f3083da8d357.JPG

• Like 2

So what is purple, we ask! It's just RED with a little blue mixed in. So your red car wouldn't change all that much really...think about it!  😉 Purple & yeller? Yeah , that might work! Purple goes with any color and that roof panel would be fun to use finger paints on.

Come to think about it, we really don't want any more praple ones running amuck either.  Never know what they'll do. 😃  😉

Another Corvette Saturday would be fun too. Those were fun.

• Haha 1