Welcome Kwikvet

Desertdawg

Hello Rick :howdy

Welcome to ACE.

How did you hear about us? and please post a picture of your Mil Yellow 01 ZO6!!! :burnout

Welcome Rick! :howdy

Tim, did you miss the fact he's got a Yeller Z06? I thought you'd be posting the link to the "what color's your Vette" thread. You're letting the MY group down here bud! :lol

Welcome Rick! :howdy

Tim, did you miss the fact he's got a Yeller Z06? I thought you'd be posting the link to the "what color's your Vette" thread. You're letting the MY group down here bud! :lol

Oh yea Rick I'm reminded that your Z is YELLER, and we all love YELLER! It may be a slower color, what ever thats suspose to mean, so make sure you head on over to this post and put in your color.

http://www.arizonacorvetteenthusiasts.net/...p?showtopic=645

Thanks Eddie, I must still be asleep, got home late from the game last night! I think I may now own part of the U of P Stadium. At 7 bucks a beer I should own something more than the urinal I befriended!!! :lol

:howdy to Rick and welcome to ACE from Peoria! :thumbs

Hey Tim, you need one of those "camelback" beverage thingies for the games. MMmmmm...Beer....through a straw....at body temperature.... :lol

havoc-mini.jpg

Hi to all, and thanks for the warm welcome!

I moved to AZ in June from Northern Ohio - year round vette weather being just one of the reasons, and loving it here. I live in Casa Grande, and work in Scottsdale (wife works in Tucson, CG is halfway in between). I found ACE doing an internet search, left a few vette friends behind in Ohio and hoping to meet a few new ones here in AZ. My '01 Z06 is my 1st vette, but certainly wont be my last, no better ride on the face of the earth IMO. My dream is to buy a BB 66-67 one day, I'll be at Barrett-Jackson this month live, after watching it on TV the past years (wont be buying just enjoying all the eye candy). I'm also a mucle car fanatic, mostly GTO's and definetly GM's. I have a 67 I restored over the past 15 years.

I hope to visit the forum often and learn more about others here and all of your toys as well. I'm contemplating supercharging the Z06 in the future, an alternative to replacing it with one of the new, wonderful and expensive C6 Z06's. I'm anxious to find and visit the local speed shops and see their take on performance upgrades as well. Also looking forward to any events the forum has planned, I went to Bowling Green in '02 to see the museum and assembly line with another forum, and it was a blast.

Hope to hear more from and about all of you, thanks again!

Rick

P.S. - Yellow IS the fastest color

Welcome to ACE. We came from Cleveland in 1988 and wouldn't move back again. Why don't you and your wife join everyone for lunch on Saturday and then the Pavillions.

Dianne

Thanks Dianne, we are from Cleveland also (lake county) - will try and make it, im home today battling a sinus infection, but should be in better condition by Saturday, hope to meet you and others there!

Guest UVETTYA
Rick

P.S. - Yellow IS the fastest color

Think so? :toetap

Dangit. Now I'm going to HAVE to go the track again. Sheesh. Every time I turn around I have to go to the track. :lol

Actually I can't go until after the 17th. My tranny brace is at AZP&S but they can't put it on until the 17th. :huh I'm up for Speedworld Sunday the 21st. :thumbs