Black wing cold air intake SLP

Cindy

If anyone needs to know who Cindy is, she was the other half of Bob Keith, aka blackbeauty, on here. She's also my wife's besty so I can vouch for her as well. They had a 2009 C6 Corvette but I'm not sure which car he had this intake on. She no longer has the Corvette is the reason she's selling this. I will get ahold of her and see if she can provide more info and post it in the first thread for you all.

13 hours ago, mrhusker said:

If anyone needs to know who Cindy is, she was the other half of Bob Keith, aka blackbeauty, on here. She's also my wife's besty so I can vouch for her as well. They had a 2009 C6 Corvette but I'm not sure which car he had this intake on. She no longer has the Corvette is the reason she's selling this. I will get ahold of her and see if she can provide more info and post it in the first thread for you all.

For LS3? Fit my ‘11 GS? If so, I’m interested. Where’s this located?

19 hours ago, theChad said:

For LS3? Fit my ‘11 GS? If so, I’m interested. Where’s this located?

I am at the 60th off of stapley. I did speak with Mark Mr husker and he says he's pretty sure it will fit.

2 hours ago, Cindy said:

I am at the 60th off of stapley. I did speak with Mark Mr husker and he says he's pretty sure it will fit.

I personal messages you... and removed your address from the thread. These aren’t as private as you might think. 

• Confused 1