Happy Birthday Parade!

suprone

Correction: Meet place has been changed to Turf Paradise parking lot!  1501 w Bell rd, Phoenix AZ 

This Saturday 6/27 @ 11:00am ACE again has been asked to help celebrate a birthday for a boy who has health problems. This would bring a smile to him and his family! Last birthday cruise was great! Family had a blast and we rode away like we had done something good. We had a quick beverage/lunch after. Join us! It’ll do you good!

image.jpeg

Quick question, do you know if this is a static display like a car show and they will be meeting us at this parking lot or are we meeting at this parking lot and then heading to another location for a drive-by? If it's a static thing I'll have to get my engine looking like it did before as it's kinda naked right now. I'm pretty sure my wife and I will be able to do this.

4 hours ago, mrhusker said:

Quick question, do you know if this is a static display like a car show and they will be meeting us at this parking lot or are we meeting at this parking lot and then heading to another location for a drive-by? If it's a static thing I'll have to get my engine looking like it did before as it's kinda naked right now. I'm pretty sure my wife and I will be able to do this.

Drive By! They’ll meet at that parking lot then proceed to there house. It’s gunna be big! Nancy Perry’s regular Hot Rod group were invited also.

Optional: Some folks bring balloons, cards, gifts. Your choice.

Of all days to have issues.....was heading out and the AC was blowing hot air again. I thought I had it fixed when I changed the compressor last year. It's been working great since that repair so I didn't expect this today. We don't want to be in that car without AC when it's 110 outside so it looks like we'll have to bow out. Very sorry about this. We were soooooo looking forward to this too. It's a cool cause and hanging with ACE again. I guess it just wasn't to be for us. Have fun and HI to all we missed visiting with today.

Thank you to all ACE members who made it to this impromptu  car show/birthday parade!

Paul, Marcelo & Diane, Greg & Julie!  Thanks!

Skylar is an 11yr old heart surgery patient. His t-shirt read “I Survived”
Again... We did something cool! Thanks again!

83123278-17D4-44BA-AF1B-DAA3E89413F8.jpeg

B21695C9-1338-4A07-A9A9-616350BB99A0.jpeg

651ABB54-081C-4BBC-A9DC-4AD01F860671.jpeg

65963C68-B975-4195-9E4A-5A86E16FAF3E.jpeg

F8DDE58C-B7AA-41E2-BFDB-AE17BE1B2398.jpeg

2A17358E-B216-4552-935A-BB9FBC321A39.jpeg

BE3AE0D0-9D24-4A38-836E-7E6C61719428.jpeg