Escape the Heat Cruise - Saturday August 8th

Chameleon

58 minutes ago, Go C7 Go said:

Aw crap, we're out. Got called in for mandatory overtime tomorrow.

We were really looking forward to this too.

Next time!

I'm afraid that I have to bow out.  May have to take a drive later in the day.  

Always seem to miss you on these things @Footsam.

Thank you Donna for being so pleasant and inviting when I just showed up to check out the other cars. Wish I could have done the drive but these darn responsibilities (kids) got in the way this time. 

Just turning onto the highway in a line of 20+ Vettes was exciting. Nothing better than that noise. 

I hope you all had fun and I’m glad I found the group.

Eric

Sorry I lost you guys, got hung up in traffic and just couldn’t catch up .  Thank you Donna for being so accommodating ....looking forward to the next drive.  I’ll try better to keep up next time  😎😂

17 hours ago, azav8r said:

I'm afraid that I have to bow out.  May have to take a drive later in the day.  

Always seem to miss you on these things @Footsam.

Next Time ! It was a nice run today and one last day of cool temps before heading back to work Monday.

Randy Stone

Well, had a great time today. My right arm feels very good considering. The wife was much more forgiving then the Sheriff was to the C7 behind me.  Hoping he only got a warning. Lunch was good, but shame we weren't seated together more. Now to clean the triple digit bug spatter off the front of ole Blu.

Great time, nice meeting so many new (covered) faces!!! A good run through some good country!

20200808_085434.jpg

20200808_074530.jpg

20200808_074528.jpg

20200808_073915.jpg

20200808_130240.jpg

Wow what a blast today. What a sight it must have been to see 20 Corvettes storming off from the meeting point. Met some great people today, had a wonderful lunch and it goes without saying saw some beautiful cars.

Thanks Donna for putting this together.  Gwen and I are looking forward to the next one. 

• Like 1

chris & debby

Great Job, Donna of putting this together. It was a super day, got to meet a bunch of great new people and there is nothing like watching 20 Corvettes headed down a beautiful mountain road. We are looking forward to the next one

Chris & Debby