Escape the Heat Cruise - Saturday August 8th

Chameleon

Randy Stone
36 minutes ago, Chameleon said:

All roads are paved and Corvette friendly!

OK, Thanks

chris & debby

Just an FYI, we drove up to Pine for lunch yesterday and there is a 15 mile stretch on 87 Northbound that is single lane, 45 mph speed limit due to reconstruction of the guardrail. I figured it slowed us down by 20-25 minutes, lots of RVer's on the road. We did have a nice lunch at That Brewery and Pub, got to sit out under the pines in 85 degree weather, beats 110 by a bunch. 

See you all on Saturday unless there is a change

Chris & Debby

We’re going to skip. If most people get sick, they stay home from work. If I get sick, my office closes down, assistants go home and there will be a lot of people with nobody to take care of their stuff other than an 800# that doesn’t know how to give the proper attention that I do. 

NateFamilyofFun

We are going to have to drop out as well. Wish we could join but with the baby, it does get more difficult. 

16 hours ago, chris & debby said:

Just an FYI, we drove up to Pine for lunch yesterday and there is a 15 mile stretch on 87 Northbound that is single lane, 45 mph speed limit due to reconstruction of the guardrail. I figured it slowed us down by 20-25 minutes, lots of RVer's on the road. We did have a nice lunch at That Brewery and Pub, got to sit out under the pines in 85 degree weather, beats 110 by a bunch. 

See you all on Saturday unless there is a change

Chris & Debby

Thanks for sharing! :thumbs

13 hours ago, aenigma said:

We’re going to skip. If most people get sick, they stay home from work. If I get sick, my office closes down, assistants go home and there will be a lot of people with nobody to take care of their stuff other than an 800# that doesn’t know how to give the proper attention that I do. 

^^^ understood.  You will be missed.  Lonnie could still come without you. . . :bolt:

11 hours ago, NateNavyBlueC5 said:

We are going to have to drop out as well. Wish we could join but with the baby, it does get more difficult. 

^^^  understood.  You will be missed.  Who else is going to make the rest of us look like slow pokes?????  

10 hours ago, Flanman said:

New to the site, My wife and I would like to join the ride this Saturday. 

Added to the list.  Welcome to ACE!  :ACE:

13 hours ago, azav8r said:

I, +1, will attempt to join. 👍

Added to the list.  Welcome to ACE!  :ACE:

Add Ron & Eva to the list.  It's our 61st anniversary, but what the Hell!!  When we were dating she always liked a car ride.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, roneva said:

Add Ron & Eva to the list.  It's our 61st anniversary, but what the Hell!!  When we were dating she always liked a car ride.

61st... WOW, GREAT job to the both of yins!!!

New to the area, just bought a house in cottonwood and would like to join your group.  Can my wife and I catch up with you in Payson tomorrow morning ?

3 hours ago, Hawkbear said:

New to the area, just bought a house in cottonwood and would like to join your group.  Can my wife and I catch up with you in Payson tomorrow morning ?

Of course!  Please see first post in this thread for updated information.

We should be departing the Payson Circle K/comfort stop around 9:15-9:30ish.

23 hours ago, P51tj said:

61st... WOW, GREAT job to the both of yins!!!

Thanks Tim.  Hope you're doing great in OK.  Keep the beer cold, next time thru OK, we'll be thirsty!

• Like 1

I'm in and Cindy is questionable, it an early start after just getting home from vacation. See you in the morning!