Looking for info: 2019 GS, Sebring Orange (Serviced in Mesa)

Devryn

Hey all.  Been a long time.  Life moves on...And I don't even live in AZ anymore...(and I *gasp* bought a Subaru! LOL), but I have a friend that is currently deployed and is looking at the car in the link.  I was looking at the CarFax, and it's been regularly serviced at Superstition Springs in Mesa, all the way up through January 2020.  VinWiki doesn't have anything for it...There is no record of sale, or being sold at an auction, yet this car is now supposedly in Louisiana (I know the CL is Dallas, but LA cars in Dallas ads are not unusual)...I figured I'd ask and see if this car belonged (or currently) belongs to anyone here, and if so, if you could give us some history on it before he gets too deep into this deal.    Thanks all. (VIN 1G1Y12D76K5101657)

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ctd/d/marrero-2019-chevrolet-corvette-2dr/7106073951.html

This dealer is posting this car plus a Z06 in the Phoenix area also. II would check into the dealership first.
Reviews do not look good.......

2019, less than 2,500 miles, 3LT, Gran Sport for 50K??? Sounds too good to be true, but if true, well that may be a different story!