Looking for stereo installer

SixAddict

Looking to replace an old Pioneer head unit in the C6.

I might do this and I might not, if someone has an installer they would recommend I may go that way as long as it’s someone with the knowledge of the C6 and someone you would trust, or someone you have had experience with.

Thanks in advance.

After consideration of the install, I think I’ll  just do this myself as I have been wanting to change the shifter and e brake boot while I have the console apart/out.

Thanks for the heads up on who not to use. I also have been noticing a lot of the corvette forum vendors are starting to suck with order's delivered and customer service. I ordered some leather interior pieces from Redline goods and they screwed up the order, emails and PM’s went unanswered after several attempts to reach them....glad I didn’t spend a lot of money with them...

Yea, you got this. Sorry about the other goodies, but it seems the is a lot of "not my problem with vendors of all sorts.

Yeah that thread Tim posted about was a nightmare for him. Brought back some not so good times I'm sure. Stereos really aren't to bad to do. I've put a few in over the years and I'm getting parts lined up and ready to install a double DIN in Grape, but that isn't going to happen until later this year as I have something else I'm working on right now. I do know a guy but he's in Coolidge. Take your time and I'm sure you'll enjoy every minute of the experience. Good luck.