ACE needs your help. . .

Chameleon

ACE doesn’t have all the traditional car club requirements.  We don’t charge dues to our members, and everyone who works to keep ACE running is a volunteer.

Unfortunately, that doesn’t mean ACE exists at no cost.  We have server space with the forum software and Amazon data storage to maintain, and that costs money.  Server space currently costs $30 per month, and Amazon cost over the last year varied between $0.29 – $4.25 per month, averaging around $1.20 per month. 

We usually receive sufficient donations throughout the year, with a large portion of donations received at our annual Gila Bend event, to keep everything running.  This year, we had no Gila Bend (thank you COVID-19) and other donations have been insufficient.

To put it succinctly and without any tact whatsoever, we’ll soon be broke.  If that happens, this ACE Forum will cease to exist.  Not only will daily functions be lost, but the wealth of stored information, technical guidance, pictures, etc., will be gone. 

So, we are asking you, our ACE membership, to consider throwing a few bucks our way.  If you enjoy the ACE Forum, if you find it has value to you, if you want this ACE Forum to continue to exist, please go to the bottom of the ACE Forum homepage and shoot a few bucks to the ACE pay pal account.

Thanks in advance, the ACE Mod/Admin Team:

Desertdawg

theChad

TheCMSH

Eddie44

Chameleon

Pitched in here, but I might be able to help more.. Chad, I was informed, on facebook, that you would be the person to talk to. I have technical questions which might be able to help this cost longer term..

my # is 602-477-9205

I'm interested in the site Size (DB and frontend), and how backups are done, and bandwidth utilization. the S3 isn't bad..

-Mike

4 hours ago, Extender32 said:

Done

4 hours ago, SRT8/ vette said:

Done!

4 hours ago, German said:

Done. 

3 hours ago, MaktonC6 said:

Pitched in here....

2 hours ago, JohnU said:

:ditto:

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!!

Done.....but I sure do miss me some bbq. Lol. Glad I could do a little bit. I love this forum and would hate to see it go away.

5 minutes ago, dwdrummer said:

Done.....but I sure do miss me some bbq. Lol. Glad I could do a little bit. I love this forum and would hate to see it go away.

:thankyou:   :ACE:

2 hours ago, dwdrummer said:

Done.....but I sure do miss me some bbq. Lol.

Even if my lazy butt had set up a Gila Bend BBQ it would have probably been cancelled due to corona beer, ummmm I mean virus. 
Lousy excuse I know ... 

6 hours ago, Zane said:

Done

5 hours ago, zr1fevr said:

Done

5 hours ago, HarleyPat said:

Done...

1 hour ago, GOLDCYLON said:

DONE ! GC 

17 minutes ago, Dakotaz said:

Done. 

:thankyou:  Your help to keep this Forum operating is GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!  :ACE: