Extender32 gets busted

aenigma

So we decided to have a little fun today on our first cruise with the 77. Racing Extender and srt8/Vette challenged us on the highway and nobody saw what was waiting. 
Extender and srt8 decided to mouth off, we were ordered back in our car and we’ll be bailing them out later. Fun stuff! 

5FB5EDED-D5BA-4649-AE47-FF8E992B6B73.jpeg

76B0782A-844D-4218-90AD-33FE6DFDA8F3.jpeg

57579B12-C83F-45AB-B82F-48320ACDBF23.jpeg

E1668763-D0AC-43DE-AE32-D4DC0FD0370D.jpeg

601CCF6A-85DC-4B90-A2A8-F0B39640BBC3.jpeg

B7E47052-1377-4B1C-B88A-9C7635AEF54C.jpeg

CC9C89A6-A661-4F77-AEE0-CB2913A24AE9.jpeg

• Haha 1

I'm calling BS.....they would NEVER mouth off to anyone. Hope it was a fun trip overall.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, mrhusker said:

I'm calling BS.....they would NEVER mouth off to anyone. Hope it was a fun trip overall.

lol. 

before this unfortunate event, we did get a chance to go hiking and enjoy the outdoors. 

58813F30-2933-4000-80ED-BDB7A86F6DA3.jpeg

I made Mr. Po Po's day. He said he's been waiting for some one like me to come and I told him that "I got there as fast as I could". He did not have a sense of humor.

homer simpson episode 22 GIF

• Haha 2

SRT8/ vette

With Social Distancing, we were staying our distance from each other. When he ordered us back to the car. and we didn't comply he told us " Hands on the car NOW!"😟 So needless to say it did NOT end well!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Extender32 said:

I made Mr. Po Po's day. He said he's been waiting for some one like me to come and I told him that "I got there as fast as I could". He did not have a sense of humor.

homer simpson episode 22 GIF

So it would not have gone well to mention you have a faster one at home you could get to try it again!    😁

17 hours ago, JohnU said:

So it would not have gone well to mention you have a faster one at home you could get to try it again!    😁

Probably not.

Early April Fools day jokes don’t always go over well with this group :toetap 

Extenders conversation with the POPO "do you classify yourself as human?"

Negative I am a meat Popsicle !

• Haha 1

OK, Here's what really happened. We were cruising down the 10 headed towards Vulture Mine Rd when the Trans Cooler Line on Julies Car burst in 2 places.  Mr. Po Po stopped to check on us and Mo got the idea to have some fun.  I have already replaced the trans cooler line and Julies car is ready for action.  Thanks Mo & Lonnie for the fun with Po Po.

heather anne campbell car GIF by Leroy Patterson