new signature pic!!!

dwdrummer

Went to visit my friend out at the lake and stopped to take this pic off the 87 and Bush hwy. Hope everyone in ace is healthy and not going stir crazy from being cooped up.

• Like 2

Very 😎

I have been considering getting some up dated photos, and possibly now would be a great shoot opportunity in the down town area as it’s pretty much a ghost town......lol

Logan paging a Mr. Logan to the white courtesy phone.......

Stay healthy and Speed Safe

Very cool pic. I also like how you make people log in to see it. Pretty ingenious. Car's lookin good. 😎🤙

94transamgt
On 3/23/2020 at 9:07 AM, dwdrummer said:

Went to visit my friend out at the lake and stopped to take this pic off the 87 and Bush hwy. Hope everyone in ace is healthy and not going stir crazy from being cooped up.

Excellent  spot for some awesome sunset photos, nicely done.

On 3/23/2020 at 9:42 AM, SixAddict said:

Very 😎

I have been considering getting some up dated photos, and possibly now would be a great shoot opportunity in the down town area as it’s pretty much a ghost town......lol

Logan paging a Mr. Logan to the white courtesy phone.......

Stay healthy and Speed Safe

It might be a good time to photograph in the down town area, plus I really need to check out the new upgrades.

If your not working, I’m up for a downtown photo shoot for sure. I am still considering a ZR1 extended rear spoiler to replace my regular ZR1 spoiler but not sure what shipping is like for that right now.

PM me or text me not sure if I still have your number or not.

267-939-6146 cell.

12 hours ago, dwdrummer said:

Dont forget to post those downtown pics.

👍 

Thanks for the compliment. I'm really hoping this gets everybody out to take some new pics of their vettes and posts them.

I just went out and took a night shot with a buddy of mine. He didn't scratch the roof either.

735238697_CARtoonGrapeApe-001.thumb.jpg.140679b6b3ab42d3c1e2441971a6ffdb.jpg

• Like 1

Like the lighting you achieved in your new pic Curt. 
only new picture I have is of derCmsh driving away and I don’t think Jim wants to see that again. 

Steve...great job on scenery and the GS. Nice ride.

Mark... where did you get that pic? Sweet.

Dawg... NOBODY wants to see that. I think you are about due for a new pic of that sweet vette of yours.

I know a guy that posted on the national Corvette forum in the memorabilia section that does these CARtoon cars. He gives you a png file that you can use to make whatever you feel like with it. Not cheap but he put in 22 hours on this one he said. Had to have it made. I put the rest together.

If I can ever get it all cleaned up without it raining  or blowing dust then yeah I need a new picture or two ...