F/S C6 Smoked Tail Lights

Chameleon

Gently USED set of four C6 light assemblies, exactly like stock, except smoked lens.

NOT a film coat or paint, lenses themselves are smoked.

Don’t know the origin of these, they were on my car when purchased.  However, the bottom of the lenses are embossed with “GM” and the assemblies look OEM.  Includes light bulbs.

ACE price $140 OBO

tail_lights.jpg

tail_lights_2.jpg

Are you or did you replace your tail lights with Morimoto ones,? Or something else?  

Nice. That’s what I am currently running, but since I got the Morimoto headlights I’ve been thinking more and more about their tail lights. They also just introduced fog lights for the C6 all new housing and led, they look sweet also.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/17/2020 at 12:12 PM, SixAddict said:

Nice. That’s what I am currently running, but since I got the Morimoto headlights I’ve been thinking more and more about their tail lights. They also just introduced fog lights for the C6 all new housing and led, they look sweet also.

Did you install the headlights yourself? I am thinking of getting them as well, wondering how difficult it is to do.

48 minutes ago, zr1fevr said:

Did you install the headlights yourself? I am thinking of getting them as well, wondering how difficult it is to do.

Yes I did it myself and it wasn’t to hard but time consuming as you want it done right, fenders have to be loosened, bumper loosened and wheel well liners and brake ducts removed to do it right, that part was easy, you want to get some fender washers to shim the headlights into correct placement in the fender/bumper area, that took some time. Here’s a quick shot from last months corvettes and coffee. 

913CED5B-98D6-4299-A50D-56DCFB8C3C27.thumb.jpeg.4292bea34260846f2c1b450321433254.jpeg

• 1 month later...