PSA - Canceled Car Shows

az57chevy

I thought it would be interesting (depressing) to keep track of which local car shows get canceled/postponed due to Corona Virus. I'll start

Goodguys  March 20-22,2020

Pavillion's   March 14, 2020

Dub Show Postponed until 7-18-20

AZ Indoor Car Show May 16, 2020

Cruzin the Lake Postponed until May 9, 2020

Sands All Corvette Show Postponed until ?

Streetside Classic Spring Car Show March 14, 2020

Speedway Motors Grand Opening March 27-28

Corvettes in the Park  March 29,2020 Postponed until ?

MG Auctions April 24-26, 2020 Canceled

COPS Car Show March 28, 2020 Canceled

Copperstate 1000 Car Show March 29th canceled - rally canceled too

Plastic Fantastic May 17, 2020 Canceled

Guadalupe low rider Show April 19, 2020 canceled

Route 66 Fun Run Canceled May 1-3, 2020 Postponed until April 20, May 2, 2021

Cars and Coffee Scuderia Southwest (Mayo and Scottsdale) April 4, 2020 Canceled

Lots of peeps still showed at the Paviliions,from what I saw posted on various social pages.

I think I saw that street side classic cancelled theirs. 
regarding the pavilions, nobody gets close enough to eachother to make it an issue in my opinion.  

1 hour ago, aenigma said:

I think I saw that street side classic cancelled theirs. 
regarding the pavilions, nobody gets close enough to eachother to make it an issue in my opinion.  

Streetside canceled their spring show TBD for their last Saturday of the month show

I went to a Pontiac, Buick, Cadillac show today at The Pavilions with a girlfriend who had her Trans Am in the show. There were lots of people, it was well-attended.

12 hours ago, Chameleon said:

I went to a Pontiac, Buick, Cadillac show today at The Pavilions with a girlfriend who had her Trans Am in the show. There were lots of people, it was well-attended.

Darn, Missed you, I was hanging around the T/A/s too.  Left around noon.

Guess I mailed my registration in a day to early for the Corvettes In The Park show in Chandler. Oh well. I'm really hoping they close the airport so I can have a 2 week vacation.

The COP's show in San Tan Velley on the 28th has been postponed also. I was signed up for that one too.

I got an email from Plastic Fantastic in San Diego stating they were watching developments carefully. That one has not been canceled or postponed yet to the best of my knowledge.

18 hours ago, Chameleon said:

I got an email from Plastic Fantastic in San Diego stating they were watching developments carefully. That one has not been canceled or postponed yet to the best of my knowledge.

Who's all signed up for that one? I've had my check ready to mail out for a while now but kept forgetting to drop it in the box. Guess I'll just tear it up and hope for next year. Probably to late to get in anyway. This show is on my short list so someday I'll make it out that way.

🇺🇸Annie and I are signed up for Plastic Fantastic.  Have a beach house reserved.  Just waiting to see if show will go on as planned.

Chas

4 hours ago, mrhusker said:

Who's all signed up for that one? I've had my check ready to mail out for a while now but kept forgetting to drop it in the box. Guess I'll just tear it up and hope for next year. Probably to late to get in anyway. This show is on my short list so someday I'll make it out that way.

I'm signed up for Plastic Fantastic. That's in the middle of May, so I'm hoping that it will not be canceled...

Well I plan on signing up for that one so maybe we'll see you all there some year before we leave the valley.

Plastic Fantastic now too!! What's wrong with these people!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! 

Glad I didn't send me money in. Maybe next year.