Prescott Burger Run 21 March? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? UPDATE

Extender32

Since COVID-19 has people freaking out over toilet paper, and carshows are being cancelled; how about we do a run to Prescott to the Brown Bag and get a burg, which then gives us the excuse to use said toilet paper? Anyone have any old JC Penny, Montgomery Ward, or Sears Catalogs floating around?

Ok per the request from multiple senior citizens; we'll head out starting at 10:30.

We'll meet at McDonald's on I-17 and carefree hwy and leave promptly at 10:30. We'll cruise across 74 to Wickenberg, stop at the Mobile on 93 for necessary potty breaks (Donna) and head up thru Congress and Yarnell Hill and hopefully arrive @12:30ish.  I'll confirm with the Brown Bag later this week that they plan on remaining open.

****UPDATE*****

Tamara the MGR for the Brown Bag said they will be starting take out only either tomorrow or on Sat. She said Granite Creek Park is close by and they would be willing to deliver our meals to us.  She wants to know what we'd like to do ASAP. What are your thoughts? I'm good with it since it is going to be nice.

http://www.prescott-AZ.gov/recreation-area/granite-creek-park/

In:

Enigma +2 (Needs beauty rest and to do doggie pooh patrol)

Chameleon (Will be recovering from a massive drunk fest)

Extender32 +2

Footsam +2

toilet paper animation GIF by Molly Robin

Yes. I’m seconding Donna about the time. We’re in too. I’m going stir crazy. 

Even if brown bag decides to close between now and then, we could bring our own lunches and do a park lunch. Yes? 

2 hours ago, aenigma said:

Even if brown bag decides to close between now and then, we could bring our own lunches and do a park lunch. Yes? 

That's a possibility but I haven't seen any eat-em-up joints closing yet. But I'll update when I call the Brown Bag. How about a 9:15 Jump start from the McDonalds on I-17 & Care Free HWY.

28 minutes ago, Extender32 said:

That's a possibility but I haven't seen any eat-em-up joints closing yet. But I'll update when I call the Brown Bag. How about a 9:15 Jump start from the McDonalds on I-17 & Care Free HWY.

that makes us leave at 8:30. How about a 10:30 meet?  It’s my only day to sleep in. And then there’s the doggy waste. 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, aenigma said:

that makes us leave at 8:30. How about a 10:30 meet?  It’s my only day to sleep in. And then there’s the doggy waste. 😂

10:30? Hell half the day is over by then. Sleeping is overrated, that is why I try to take an afternoon siesta everyday. Yeah we can change the jump off time to 10:30 so you can get ample beauty rest.

• Haha 1

I won't be getting much beautyrest because I will be out hooting with the owls on Friday night.

I'll meet you in Wickenburg. What time should I be there?

10 hours ago, Chameleon said:

I won't be getting much beautyrest because I will be out hooting with the owls on Friday night.

I'll meet you in Wickenburg. What time should I be there?

We should be there @11:15

Hey Greg, I suggest calling the Brown Bag again on Friday afternoon. Recommended restaurant closures from the health authorities are based on community spread of the virus. Right now Yavapai County doesn't have any cases, but that could change by Friday...:(

If they’re closed, consider us bringing our own lunch and eating in the park at town square. I have to get out and burn energy chasing Donna.  

5 hours ago, Chameleon said:

Hey Greg, I suggest calling the Brown Bag again on Friday afternoon. Recommended restaurant closures from the health authorities are based on community spread of the virus. Right now Yavapai County doesn't have any cases, but that could change by Friday...:(

I was planning on calling again just to give them a firm head count as the mgr was going to have extra staff on hand to accommodate us. 

27 minutes ago, Extender32 said:

I was planning on calling again just to give them a firm head count as the mgr was going to have extra staff on hand to accommodate us. 

just don’t sit too close to me....

David and Cindy are in, especially with the price of gas. People that know me have been socially distancing themselves from me for years, Ill sit outside by myself if I have to! 😂

10 hours ago, aenigma said:

just don’t sit too close to me....

With all that beauty rest you are gonna get, your immune system should be fully charged and ready to fight off anything. 

poo GIF

tana mongeau hefner GIF

Ill go with the flow, not living in my house for the next month! Going for a cruise gives me positive energy boosting my immune system!

1 hour ago, Footsam said:

Ill go with the flow, not living in my house for the next month! Going for a cruise gives me positive energy boosting my immune system!

agreed! 

I'm out.  Low 50's and partly cloudy in Prescott tomorrow, and I still have bronchitis from a month ago.  Sitting outside has zero appeal.

Y'all have fun. 

Lonnie is going to drive the newly finished 77. I told him might as well, if it breaks down on the way, it’s not like we have ANYWHERE to get to all weekend anyway. 😂

4 minutes ago, aenigma said:

Lonnie is going to drive the newly finished 77. I told him might as well, if it breaks down on the way, it’s not like we have ANYWHERE to get to all weekend anyway. 😂

Awesome ! I cant wait to get out of the house for something other than chasing down TP

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Footsam said:

Awesome ! I cant wait to get out of the house for something other than chasing down TP

its been ridiculous. Lonnie had the foresight to stock up thankfully. It’s been ridiculous for a lot of people.