2020 Prescott All Corvette Show...CANCELLED 🤬

HarleyPat

Well it’s that time of year again for early registration for the Prescott show. Register and post up and I’ll add you to the list. We will meet in the usual place and cruise in and park together. See you there!

Dear Corvette Friends,

We are proud to announce that Registration is now open for the Prescott Vette Sette All Corvette Car Show which will be September 25, 26 &27, 2020. Please visit Https://www.prescottvettesette.com for all of the the information about our great show.
If this email has reached you by mistake, I apologize for the intrusion. Would you help us by sending a reply and telling us to remove you from the mailing list ?  I will do my best to see that you do not receive any more letters from us.
We are experiencing very heavy registration traffic this early in the year and I would recommend that you join the many that have already registered for the car show.
Warm Regards,
Tom Jones, President        Dave Homestead, Registration Chair
Prescott Vette Sette         Prescott Vette Sette
ktjones@cox.net                 dave.homestead@gmail.com
(602) 725-6246                  (661) 345-3814

Attending

HarleyPat
Chameleon
JohnU
SixAddict
jack52r
XxDoubledgexX
1jester

• 1 month later...

This show is still happening and they are still taking registrations!

I’m in, signed up back in February when they sent the letter out but so far no confirmation email and yes I noticed no t shirt or polo shirt like last year, .?

6 hours ago, SixAddict said:

I’m in, signed up back in February when they sent the letter out but so far no confirmation email and yes I noticed no t shirt or polo shirt like last year, .?

I got my confirmation in minutes.  Do you have the right color?

Uh oh this doesn’t sound good. I’m sure I filled out the same site that’s posted above as I saw also no shirt or pub crawl sign up yet, I did get the email today about the event that Pat posted though. Guess I’ll shoot Tom an email. Thanks.

30 minutes ago, JohnU said:

I got my confirmation in minutes.  Do you have the right color?

Wow, that was quick, just emailed Dave and he said I’m registered but when I registered end of February they were having issue with auto email verification but he checked and I’m good to go...

• Like 1

I promoted this so it'll go out in any emails from the system also. Let's see if ACE can be the #1 visiting "club" this year!

episode 2 winner GIF by Archie Comics

We came in second last year only to the promoting club (vetteset) I believe, lost the copy of the paperwork showing this. I’m sure someone who has that paper from last year will post it or correct me if I’m wrong.

I hope our turnout was as good or better than last year, we did make quite a showing.:ACE:   

I am in also. Pima52 aka ThrComsh is entered in the competition. No mention of a T-Shirt.   Is there a place where most of us will spend fri night? I stayed at the  old hotel at the North end of Whisky Row l ast time, but forgot it; name. Anybody know it?

Probably the St. Michael Hotel? It's located on the far north end of Whiskey Row on the corner of Whiskey Road and Gurley.

That is it!!!  I am bringing my friend Spot.  He has a red C-5  as a result of the trip we made down old route 666 a couple of years ago. Thank you  

5 minutes ago, jack52r said:

That is it!!!  I am bringing my friend Spot.  He has a red C-5  as a result of the trip we made down old route 666 a couple of years ago. Thank you  

I vividly remember your friend Spot! :smilelolPlease tell him I said hello...

My friends and I have reservations at the Prescott resort and conference center . We have a room and a suite for Fri. nite. should be fun.

• 4 weeks later...
XxDoubledgexX

We are definitely in leaving on Friday again who is down? Had a blast last year! :drinkers:cheers

I am in. Made my reservations at the hotel Springhill suites for Saturday night, and will drive up Saturday morning.

22 hours ago, XxDoubledgexX said:

We are definitely in leaving on Friday again who is down? Had a blast last year! :drinkers:cheers

I plan to go up Friday. :partydance: :cheers

We are also heading up sometime Friday. Also at Springhill suites. :thumbs

Went to the Fin last year for dinner, top notch place for sure, and excellent food.

Driving up Saturday morning for anyone who wants to head up the back way. 😎

• 1 month later...

:ahhhh: Nooooo! <-----collective scream of Prescott business owners...and Vette owner/fans  :atwitsend:

Very sad news! This was a highlight show for all of us and a shame they felt the need to cancel it. Until we meet again!😢