Old Kmart Parking Lot - 02/29/2020

Grape Ape

Got talked into going to the old KMart parking lot gathering today. Really short notice but I'll be there about 2:30 or so.

• 4 weeks later...

There use to be a Friday night get together for car enthusiasts east of power road south of southern and north of the 60 in mesa. I think that's what mark is referring to.

That is what I'm referring to. But it's on Saturdays. There use to be a KMart on Hampton Blvd east of Power Rd and just north of the 60. Below is the map picture of where it is. Not sure if they're still having it with this virus social distancing thing going on. I can drive by tomorrow afternoon and find out if anyone is interested?

Screenshot_20200327-230327.thumb.jpg.a8fe77db5f42e4ef31c0c51f76bfa0e0.jpg

Not sure if it's a good idea or not but I'm going to drive over tomorrow afternoon and see if anyone is still there. I heard Douchy put out a statement that people will be arrested and a $2500 fine along with 6 months jail time might be enforced. They give 1 warning and then  will impose his "COMPLY WITH MY ORDER" on people.

Haven’t heard that Mark, course I wouldn’t put it past him. Funny thing is I wouldn’t trust the gooberment, local, state or federal to mow my lawn without screwing it up.

Im sure this is way more than a virus thing going on.....

I wasn't going to stop but just see if anyone is still braving the area with all that's going on, I doubt anyone will be there. Hope my car doesn't get sick.

9 hours ago, mrhusker said:

I wasn't going to stop but just see if anyone is still braving the area with all that's going on, I doubt anyone will be there. Hope my car doesn't get sick.

I'm sure Grape is immune. . . :)