Corvette Forum On-Line Car Show

Grape Ape

Kerbeck on the Corvette Forum is putting on an on-line car show and you need to post up to 3 pictures of your car if you want to enter. If not, could you maybe see if you could log in and hit the "LIKE" button on my post please? I'm using the latest pictures Logan did of my car recently. My post number is 33 and it will close to new pictures on March 2nd and close for voting on March 4th. 

Appreciate any likes you give me...lol

Link: Kerbeck On-Line Car Show

• Like 1

I noticed this post the other day. Didn't see any replies to the thread though.

Yes I will vote early and often Mark, good luck to you and the Grape.....:thumbs

Thanks for the help, tell as many peeps as you can, think I fell into 4th now. My dash has undergone some changes in the last few months, thanks.😉

If anyone that's on the ACE facebook wants to advertise it on there you have my blessing, since I don't have facebook. Have until the 4th to put in a vote.

Getting closer, tied for 3rd now. Thanks everyone. 😎 🤘

I just read the rules again and it says if there's a tie then the person who posted 1st gets the win. So I for sure need a few more votes to lock in 3rd place...it ends tonight.

😐 PLEASE LIKE ME!!!! 😃

Thank you. I just got done looking and if I can get 7 or 8 more it will put me into 2nd place. The guy in 1st place sent me a PM and told me I need to start telling more of my friends so I can get ahead of the 2nd place guy. I told him I posted a "BEG" thread on the local site...😃 😆

I'm heading to bed now so you all have a great day.

Thanks y'all. Looks like I'll get to 3rd. Really appreciate it...:ACE:

1 hour ago, mrhusker said:

Thanks y'all. Looks like I'll get to 3rd. Really appreciate it...:ACE:

Well, just know you're #1 with us!  :ACE:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks and I appreciate that. It looks like Kerbeck hasn’t declared any winners yet so if anyone still wants to throw me a vote, be my guest. Not sure why he hasn’t done anything with it yet.

Dave, the thread starter from Kerbeck, finally responded to the thread. Said he was busy selling the C8's. I did come in 3rd so thanks a lot for the votes. Really appreciated.  😎

• Like 1

On 3/13/2020 at 3:40 AM, mrhusker said:

Thanks, you guys put me there! 😎

Only because you deserve it!!!  :thumbs

• Thanks 1