For Sale - '61 Corvette Hot Rod - Not Stock

Vet65te

For Sale - 61 Vette, Hot Rod, not stock.  327 with Edelbrock Heads, Hooker Headers With Flowmasters, 097 Solid Cam, Richmond Street 5-Speed (3.28 First Gear, 1:1 Fifth Gear), 3:08 Posi original style rear.  Black with Red Pearl Flames, red interior.  Front Discs, New DeWitts Radiator, Hardtop restored, Soft Top (Black Haartz Cloth) bought new from Coffman Corvettes, frame and all.  Centerline Wheels.  Asking $49.5K/Offer.

Car is located in Prescott AZ.  

Contact Mike at mjtarrant65@gmail.com

DSCF1311.JPG

It is a sweet ride. This was the one Donna was checking out in Prescott at the vette show in October, there is a thread about it on here. It's meant to be go for it Donna......:thumbs

e.IMG_0284.JPG.415885e9be4a14970b6c1dfca2a96a30.JPG

This is an absolutely beautiful car. If someone's in the market for a sweet C1 they can actually drive comfortably, this is your car. The only reason it's not in my garage is because I have no room in my garage! :banghead

Thanks all for the compliments.  

Hey Donna, I seem to have the same issue, too many cars and not enough room since I bought the Maroon 65 396 Roadster from a guy in Portland back in November.  Pic attached and as usual, the hood's up :-O.

Mike T - Prescott AZ

IMG_3175.JPG

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

The problem you’re having with the sale is the wheels. You need to have stock wheels to give it more appeal. I’ll help you out by swapping my original and quite appealing Vette wheels for your centerlines. Any sacrifice I can make for a fellow Vette owner. 

you’re welcome in advance. 😂

9815A4E7-E919-4C49-B93F-6A5A45D0B80D.png

22 hours ago, aenigma said:

The problem you’re having with the sale is the wheels. You need to have stock wheels to give it more appeal. I’ll help you out by swapping my original and quite appealing Vette wheels for your centerlines. Any sacrifice I can make for a fellow Vette owner. 

you’re welcome in advance. 😂

:smilelol

aenigma - That's a hell of an offer but the steering effort on these old Vettes is substantial enough even with the 15x5.5 Centerline rims I have up front and that's why I keep the air pressure up around 36#,    Those 15x8 aluminum rims, if they would fit which is kinda doubtful, would be one serious workout trying to get them to turn.  I've had maybe two dozen people contact me from the Craigslist ads on the 61, Phoenix and LA, but the majority seem to be interested in a trade and I'm already over the limit on cars.  Check out the recent pic of my newly purchased 65 396 Roadster.   It seems to be my MO, buy a running/driving car and then...take it apart :-O.  My list of 'stuff to fix' on the new car is up to #86 with about 65 of them done.  Camshaft changeout going on now.

Mike T - Prescott AZ

IMG_3826.JPG