Bimmervett

Car Dealer sticker

Bimmervett

What is the best way to remove a car dealer sticker from the rear bumper. I just bought my Corvette yesterday and the sticker is new. I've removed them in the past but this one is a pain. Tried wd 40 and mild heat gun, Only took off about 15%

Chameleon

Goo Gone?

Goof Off?

Depending on the type of adhesive, one of these might work...

TheCMSH

You need something hotter than WD40. Like Donna said, the goof off or rubbing alcohol. ACE hardware sells these nifty plastic razor blades which are great for catching and lifting the edge of the decal. Just keep it wet trying to work whichever "solvent" you choose on the backside of the decal. There isn't a real magic thing that just makes them lift and wipe off , sometimes it just takes patience and diligence 

Blk n Blu

Adhesive cleaner, different  brands available usually found at auto paint stores.

JohnU

My favorite... 3M Adhesive Remover.   I bought my first quart in 1978 and I recently purchased my second can. O'Reilly's has it.

3M.jpg

Blk n Blu
2 hours ago, JohnU said:

My favorite... 3M Adhesive Remover.   I bought my first quart in 1978 and I recently purchased my second can. O'Reilly's has it.

3M.jpg

X2

I didn’t know O’Reillys carried it.

aenigma

I won’t ever drive off the lot until they’ve removed all of their stickers first. I hate it when they think they can get free advertising on something I own. 

Extender32
15 hours ago, aenigma said:

I hate it when they think they can get free advertising on something I own. 

Do you wear a wedding ring? If so, then you are advertising that you own Lonnie. LOL200.gif

aenigma
3 minutes ago, Extender32 said:

Do you wear a wedding ring? If so, then you are advertising that you own Lonnie. LOL200.gif

😂