3M protectant film

tac4005

Have to agree with the others,and say Shane’s.

He’s done the Hellcat which has factory carbon stripes,which can not be covered as they are very thick and textured.So he had to do a custom application,which he pulled off amazingly.

There is no gap between the stripes and the clear bra.He uses Suntek films which are very clear,and have none of the orange peel some of the others do.His patterns also fit the body panels to the edges etc. far better than some others I have seen.

I also had him do my daily beater Kia Soul turbo with clear bra,and tint.His tint really made the cars AC work much less this past summer.It really has solid UV rejection.Sorry to sound like a comercial,but he and his wife are good people as well.

0DF8D6B9-B715-4986-B6F7-C5DEA0C1FBAE_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.9321fe13549819129c37f266a0df8c9b.jpeg

Oh,and as a tip,he has a cash price deal since it saves him credit card fees.

I had X-Pel clear bra installed on both the Camaro and the Corvette by Jonathan at Smart Shield who is the business owner and sole guy there. I am very pleased with his care and workmanship. The shop is in Chandler at 3185 N. Colorado Street, Chandler 85225 (602) 531-0259. He has an alternate installation site on Deer Valley for people in that area.