How I roll

aenigma

Mini fridge in the passenger seat, rolling hydraulic mechanic stool in the floorboard, and a 8’ fruit picker on a stick nearly the length of the interior + other small goodies from theDepot.  I’m constantly impressed by how much shit you can pack in a corvette! :lol :thumbs

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, theChad said:

Mini fridge in the passenger seat, rolling hydraulic mechanic stool in the floorboard, and a 8’ fruit picker on a stick nearly the length of the interior + other small goodies from theDepot.  I’m constantly impressed by how much shit you can pack in a corvette! :lol :thumbs

it’s amazing how long of an item you can get in from trunk to front windshield. 

1 hour ago, Chameleon said:

Hauled 300 pounds of pavers home from Lowe's in the back of my Vette just a couple days ago...

that had to be hilarious. How was the suspension on the ride home? 

Crammed tons of stuff in my c6, wood laminate to conduit. I’ll be lucky if I can get a couple bags of groceries in the c3!

1 hour ago, aenigma said:

it’s amazing how long of an item you can get in from trunk to front windshield. 
that had to be hilarious. How was the suspension on the ride home? 

The suspension was fine, the car didn't even squat with all that weight in the back.

When I lived in my previous house I brought home 8 foot pieces of crown molding in my C5 running it diagonally between the seats from the right front passenger floorboard to the left rear of the cargo area. It fit just fine with the hatch closed.

I've hauled balls more than once, in a bag.........with a putter, a woodie, and a rag to dry my balls after washing off the grass stains.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, HOXXOH said:

I've hauled balls more than once, in a bag.........with a putter, a woodie, and a rag to dry my balls after washing off the grass stains.

🏐🏑😂👀

• 4 weeks later...