New Years Day Run to Tortilla Flats

JohnU

I would definitely go, except that I will be in CA with my son's family...That son has had 2 Corvettes ('01 Z06 and '11 GS, now drives a Tesla- go figure)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm out, The main input shaft seal decided to start leaking and the ass end was just covered with oil. Currently awaiting parts and since the read end will be down, I'm having a new clutch installed too.

12 minutes ago, Bill and Joyce Harris said:

hi all. im new in pebblecreek and would like to go on the tortilla flat run. bill and joyce harris

we’ll see you there! 

Scottsdale area - we'll have a meet up at the Pavilions McDonalds  (101 and Indian Bend) and leave from there at 9:15. From there, south on the 101, around the north loop of the 202 and across Apache Trail to Fry's.

7 hours ago, German said:

Scottsdale area - we'll have a meet up at the Pavilions McDonalds  (101 and Indian Bend) and leave from there at 9:15. From there, south on the 101, around the north loop of the 202 and across Apache Trail to Fry's.

I think imma be a weirdo and just be sitting in the emergency lane at 9:20 as soon as you guys hit the 202 .. weirdo wil jump in the pack ... 😂🤣