New Years Day Run to Tortilla Flats

JohnU

On 11/21/2019 at 10:26 PM, aenigma said:

Pretty sure I’m in. My party on New Year’s Eve is past me now, I got married and boring. 

That's not what I heard. . .  :smilelol

• Haha 1

On 11/22/2019 at 12:26 AM, aenigma said:

Pretty sure I’m in. My party on New Year’s Eve is past me now, I got married and boring. 

Sounds like a personal issue!     :popcorn:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Chameleon said:

That's not what I heard. . .  :smilelol

At least he’s decent enough to start at 10 this year 😂

1 hour ago, Randy Stone said:

Isn't this on a wash board dirt road? I broke the electronic suspension on the rental car the last time I went there.

Nope,  The road to "the flats" was repaved over a year ago. 

4 hours ago, Randy Stone said:

Isn't this on a wash board dirt road? I broke the electronic suspension on the rental car the last time I went there.

I’ve damaged the bottoms of many low profile vehicles 4 wheeling through mud or whatever.  It’s kind of fun to test the limits of cars as long as people are around to help push them out/off of whatever I get stuck on. I end up removing what’s left of my engine splash guards of most of my cars or they fall off. A little dirt road isn’t scary. 

Did the rental car company make you pay for the suspension?  That had to be a wimpy car. That road wasn’t that bad. 

On 11/24/2019 at 10:35 AM, Chameleon said:

:withstupid  If it was any earlier, I would be OUT!

no kidding. You have a bigger drive than me too. I’m on your way if you want to let me know when you’re passing by on the 202, I’ll join you, or jump off the freeway for 2 minutes to my house and we could caravan. Lonnie is trying to get the day off so it may end up just me. 

When I asked Joyce if she'd like to go out for lunch to celebrate the new decade, she said "Why not? It's not like we have anything else to do." 

Maybe I should surprise her and take her out for dinner on New Years Eve too, since it's also our anniversary. I just can't decide between Burger King and McDonald's. :lol

41 minutes ago, HOXXOH said:

When I asked Joyce if she'd like to go out for lunch to celebrate the new decade, she said "Why not? It's not like we have anything else to do." 

Maybe I should surprise her and take her out for dinner on New Years Eve too, since it's also our anniversary. I just can't decide between Burger King and McDonald's. :lol

:flagWhy not go all out and take her to Arby's.  At least it's "roast beef" and horsey sauce is a condiment.:thumbs

And as an added bonus, no reservations required!

Chas :burnout 

On 11/28/2019 at 9:21 AM, HOXXOH said:

Go wherever you have a coupon for.  :)

• Haha 1

On 11/27/2019 at 12:20 AM, aenigma said:

no kidding. You have a bigger drive than me too. I’m on your way if you want to let me know when you’re passing by on the 202, I’ll join you, or jump off the freeway for 2 minutes to my house and we could caravan. Lonnie is trying to get the day off so it may end up just 

I always take the 60 when I go out to Tortilla flat...

• 2 weeks later...