Drive at APEX with Johnny O

Johnny O'Connell

Johnny O'Connell

Hey fellow Corvette lovers.     I"m putting on a track day program at APEX on December 8 with my friend Darren Law and 2 time Indy 500 winner Arie Luyendyk.   Darren and I of course worked at Bondurant several years ago, built the Corvettes at Bondurant program, and well this track day is going to bethe two of  us and Arie showing you the lines and how to really experience the amazing performance of your car on the track, in a safe environment.    Now its open to everyone, and yes it's my hope to see some Corvettes beating up on Porsches and BMW's, etc.   In my time racing for Corvette, I won 41 times... only Gavin has more..and I'd love sharing with you some of the secrets I picked up over the years.

You can learn more at performancetrackday.com,  and I'm more than happy to answer questions here or at my email Johnny@performancetrackday.com.       If more than 5 from your club sign up... I'll fly out in 2020 and talk with your club and share the behind the scenes stuff that went on during the amazing C5-R and C6-R eras.

Sincerely... Johnny O

Johnny O'Connell

Promise you will learn a lot...  and have a blast.   The circuit is very fun and challenging...and hey who doesn't want to dice it up with me and Arie !!!