C6 Digital Clock

HarleyPat

Has anyone else lost their digital clock off of their display after changing their battery? 
Last time I went in for service I was told GM had no fix. Well I just saw the fix in Corvette Blogger.

if you have this issue, PM me and I will send you the fix. It’s a simple software update you do through your NAV DVD slot. 😎

OK, I'm a computer dufis!  I am unable to download the program.  Anybody on the East side have the downloaded disc that I can borrow?  Will this work on the caddy with the same problem?

6 hours ago, roneva said:

OK, I'm a computer dufis!  I am unable to download the program.  Anybody on the East side have the downloaded disc that I can borrow?  Will this work on the caddy with the same problem?

Not sure if it will work on a Caddy but if you want to take a drive over to the west side this weekend, I’d be glad to do the upgrade for you.  Or, send me your email and I will send you the unzipped file. 😎

13 hours ago, roneva said:

Ask one of your grandkids....LOL... just kidding, Like Pat, I could mail it to ya if ya like or road trip to the 

west side.jpg

18 hours ago, roneva said:

HarleyPat give me a call.  Maybe we could get together today of tomorrow?  602 seven 6 two 4999. thx

Call made! See you this afternoon. 😎

Thanks Pat.  You're the man!  I was not able to get it to work in the Caddy.  Pat gave me a disk so if anyone else needs their clock, give me a call.  I live at Alma School and Riggs, Chandler.