Goodguys Car Show

Corvette Ed

Is anyone planning on heading to the Goodguys car show at Westworld in Scottsdale in 2 weeks? Thought we might cruise there together if anyone else is planning to go. Estimates from Goodguys is 3000+ cars will be there to look at.

I love that show......  Post pictures!

A funeral is slowing my arrival, so I'll have to settle for the Spring show!

20 hours ago, Corvette Ed said:

Is anyone planning on heading to the Goodguys car show at Westworld in Scottsdale in 2 weeks? Thought we might cruise there together if anyone else is planning to go. Estimates from Goodguys is 3000+ cars will be there to look at.

be sure and go on Saturday, Sunday is typically way lower.

On 11/5/2019 at 6:20 PM, SixAddict said:

I may be up for this. 

Looks like it might just be you and me. Any suggestions on a meetup spot?

1 hour ago, Corvette Ed said:

Looks like it might just be you and me. Any suggestions on a meetup spot?

Was your move completed? If so you should be north of me a couple miles, we can meet up at your work parking lot if you like.

1 hour ago, SixAddict said:

Was your move completed? If so you should be north of me a couple miles, we can meet up at your work parking lot if you like.

Yes I'm up in Black Canyon City now. My work parking lot will work. I'm actually in the big building that has security tighter than a flea's butt that you wouldn't have access to, but the small building across the street that's right on the highway will work fine. The show starts at 8 and runs till 5 on Saturday. I'm good with getting there at 8, but I usually wake up at around 3 AM so I'll leave it up to you. What time would you like to meet up?

Ed and I took our conversation off line so as not to hijack this thread, but if any one else is up for going, give a shout out here and we will arrange either meeting up or meet you at the show. :ACE: