Sign in to follow this  
Orangevette

Tonneau not latching properly

Orangevette

Moving to Sun City area. Looking for a good mechanic to work on my 2006 Vert. Having issues with top going up and tonneau cover not latching properly. Looking on line I see Legends Luxury  and Cordes both get good reviews. Any input would be appreciated.  Thank you 

Extender32

Cordes is great for performance up grades but I don't know if they do that type of work. Since you are moving to Sun City, I would take your car to Arrow Head Cadillac on 83rd & Bell. See Bill Large in the Service dept and he won't steer you wrong. They sell a lot of corvettes and have corvette techs on hand. They have completed several recalls on my ZR1, i.e. headlight and airbag and most recently; replaced my clutch master cylinder, which was covered under a GM special warranty.

Orangevette

Ok thank you. I am not to keen on using dealers as they usually stick it to you with both BS and $$$$$$. But I will definitely check with them when I get back in town in abt 2 weeks. Appreciate your input.

Eddie44

By tonneau I assume you mean the hatch. I had a problem with mine popping open at the strangest times. Classic Gold was able to track down the problem and repair. They’re in Tempe but worth the drive.  

Orangevette

Ok thank you for the info. I am out of town until Dec. 1st. I will definitely check them out when I get back in town.